+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ohakims 10000 jobs

ohakims 10000 jobs

this is to inform the house that successful candidates for the 10000 jobs have started collecting their appointment letters.it is quite unfortunate the recruitment process has been subject unnecessary politicking such that persons whose name came out in the first list,there names was no longer available in the second list,i wonder why that should be the case. if u have a similar experience,feel free to make your comments

Re: ohakims 10000 jobs

its tru that the Govornr his recruiting.

My problems is this, y would a govt ask for money from her citizens to provide employment for her? I mean it is nt fair @ all. God will help us.

They paid to apply 4 d job, they've taken d apptitude text & came out successful, they've been interviewed and guess whaaaaat! They're paying thru their nose again to obtain d appointment letter. So what exactly can we call that one? Not only dat oo, U must sign an undertaking & buy Ohakim's T-shirt to show dat u must support Ohakim's 2nd tenure in office. I weep for my state. Only the Almighty God will save us from this mess.
    G

waaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaalaaaaaaaaaaaa..........fulll ground for that state

I wonder why some folks are allowing themselves to be toyed around with dat confused Governor. Imagine paying 2k to take the exams & paying money again to obtain appointment letter, at d end wat happens?..U end up as a teacher in some State school..(cos only those with tightest connection get the State Ministries..if at all)

@cipha those in those in teaching service hv
    receive dia lett. The ones left is 4 civil serv. By dec 3 more list wil b out.My prayers is that after paying and supportng ohakim, d job should permanent.

you guys forgot their 419 background, abi na because they join politics, its in the blood and its atom must reflect in ....

Quote Originally Posted by Kinzey
    @cipha those in those in teaching service hv
    receive dia lett. The ones left is 4 civil serv. By dec 3 more list wil b out.My prayers is that after paying and supportng ohakim, d job should permanent.
    How can u expect something permanent from a man wt a criminal record?
    Thank God i wasn't fooled by his deceit in d first place,so d initial 2k he collected wasn't enough for his forthcoming election now he needs an extra 1k from unemployed graduates(Extortion)................i think the question should be where will he place them? sweeping?
    Imo is indeed in God's hands and very very soon,God will come to our rescue cos he's bitten more than he caN chew

+ Reply