+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: IM IN A FIX, FINALY GOT A JOB WIT ACCESS BANK, BUT I WAT TO DO MY MBA IN UNILAG?

Re: IM IN A FIX, FINALY GOT A JOB WIT ACCESS BANK, BUT I WAT TO DO MY MBA IN UNILAG?

its either you go ahead with the job first and do your masters later or you combine the two.do not give up the job for the masters...many are looking 4 the poourtuinity to get that job.meanwhile, pls where did you undergo your interview cos i passed my interview with access in june in p.h.but they didn't or have not contacted me from lagos as we were told though i met all thier requirements.do u know how i can find out what is wrong?plssssssssssssss!

Re: IM IN A FIX, FINALY GOT A JOB WIT ACCESS BANK, BUT I WAT TO DO MY MBA IN UNILAG?

My dear,

i will advice u to follow ur heart. There are three voices in every man: THE VOICE OF GOD, UR VOICE AND THE VOICE OF DEVIL. Listen to the Voice of God. What is He telling you, follow it and dont look back.

Multivational Speaker John L. Mason said, "Not every good idea is necessarily good, and a good idea is not necessarily a God idea". There is one guarantee formula for failure, and that is not to try to please everyone.

Remember, saying NO to many idea does not always mean saying NEVER.

Hears God's voice and Say No To Many Good Ideas.

Remain Blessed in Jesus name
    We become what we think about! What the mind can conceive & believe, d mind mind can achieve; Whether you think you can - or think u cant, you are right.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12