+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: IM IN A FIX, FINALY GOT A JOB WIT ACCESS BANK, BUT I WAT TO DO MY MBA IN UNILAG?

IM IN A FIX, FINALY GOT A JOB WIT ACCESS BANK, BUT I WAT TO DO MY MBA IN UNILAG?

AFTER MONTHS OF SERACHUNG, I FINALY GOT A JOB WIT ACCESS BANK. IM ON D 2ND MONTH OF TRAINING BUT I WAT TO DO MY MBA IN UNILAG.

Re: IM IN A FIX, FINALY GOT A JOB WIT ACCESS BANK, BUT I WAT TO DO MY MBA IN UNILAG?

Guy,
    Im currently in Access bank and it has been 1daful so far.Please do not lose this oppurtunity as u can still combine the two 2gether.After the training,they can still post you to Lagos(and please if the oppurtunity of choosing a place comes,please choose Lagos as they may post you there).
    With this arrangement working fine in the end,actualising the 2 things becomes 100% possible.Do not leave the training for anything nw.Just hold on my G.
    Still notify God in prayers concerning these and he will structure things out 4 you.
    All d best as u believe God.He has done the Access part of it,the MBA part is a workover.Believe me.
    Hope training school is still enjoyable as we left it recently.

Re: IM IN A FIX, FINALY GOT A JOB WIT ACCESS BANK, BUT I WAT TO DO MY MBA IN UNILAG?

DEAR, IS THIS SOME KIND OF PRIDE? OR ARE U ACTUALLY CONFUSED ON WOT TO REALLY DO?

COS I DONT GET IT. WE'VE ALL BEEN ASKING GOD TO PROVIDE US A GOOD JOB

THEN HERE COMES ONE FOR U, AND ALL U WANT TO SAY TO US IS THAT U NEED AN

MBA.

WELL MY LITTLE ADVCE IS THAT U SHLD LEAVE THE ON GOING TRAINING FOR

UR MBA

THX!

hello...u can combine the two...cheers

Hellol Mr
    i believe u knw wat is good for u in life.Never live like a confused man in what u do.now that u got a job,u shd be able to analyse ur position in relation to what u want.As an adult the decision u make to day has its implication.So my broda,sit down and think critically and choose the path u want to thread.Getin a job in Naija is a grace so while dont u save ur head,learn and move 4 wad.

Listen Lady,do u want an MBA or need an MBA? u needed a job and thats why u searched for months and god heard ur prayers and gave u a job...now ure beginning to get confused with ur want...if MBA at unilag was so important to u,why did u look 4 ajob at all? u should have started the mba at once,finished it before starting to look for a job.
    so taemi, set ur priorities right and find out what u really want in life.stop acting stupid or we would be forced to think along the same line with fanny. Besides,acess pays well an u can always do ur mba online from the university of london between 2-5years.its not cheap but its something u can pay for with ur current job,and still have time for ur self...that is if it is something u really want.
    sorry for being too blunt...i guess thats what u really need to shake u out of ur reverie.
    So-long.
    The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.....

Newbie Kamoru Babatunde Tesilimi's Avatar

please leave the job and give others that are ready to work the chance to be there if MBA is ur priority.

Thanks

Please know that u can combine the two things together if things work out very well.Just pray vey hard and u will see things just working out well.

The best in Life is to be FOCUSED, if the MBA is all u need now go 4 it. But remember an opportunity lost is hard to regain. I wish u GOD'S Divine direction as u commune with HIM.

It's more important to get experience than to get an MBA. The Access Job gives u jus that.....work for a while and then u'll see that u might not want to do ur MBA yet...there's ACCA, CIMA, ICAN, and other certifications that would probably serve u better than an MBA....u need to get in the mix to know what's best for u..........TAKE THE DAMN JOB

U needed a job, U got it. U want to do ur MBA in UNILAG, U can do it cos if that is what u want, pray and work toward it. Remember, with God everything is possible. My friend, the world is yours.
    You are more than what you think you are.

u bete combine d 2

ALWAYS WORK IN EVERYTHING YOU DO WITH A SCALE OF PREFERENCE

GETTING A JOB DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU CANT GO FOR THE MBA ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO GET UR PRIORITIES RIGHT.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO FIRST, THEN WHAT? AND SO ON.
    YOU ARE A FEMALE SO I GUESS WHERE THE CONFUSION REALLY OR FEAR IS IN IS THAT YOU WANT TO SETTLE DOWN COS I DONT SEE THE FIX THAT YOU VE DECIDED TO PUT URSELF IN.

WHO SAYS YOU CANT STUDY AND WORK AT THE SAME TIME. ITS VERY POSSIBLE WE HAVE PPLE DOING IT, I DID IT AND IS STILL DOING. YOU JUST VE TO MAKE UP YOUR MIND. POST GRAD STUDIES IN LAG ARE VERY CONVENIENT. JUST REGISTER FOR EXECUTIVE MBA AND YOU WONT FEEL IT.

IT IS WELL

GOD BLESS
    Revelation 22: 11-12

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast