+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Topic: IGI Recruitment

Re: IGI Recruitment

Guys, the Job is purely a commission job for "INDEPENDENT MARKETERS". The 5k is just an allowance for Tfair. If IGI recruit u as a "STAFF MARKETER" u earn nothing less than 120k a month. The difference b/w the staff marketer and the independent marketer is that while the former (STAFF MARKETER) is expected to be at work as early as 7.20am, close 6pm, givin target to be met or else loose his job, The latter (independent marketer) is purely one his own, he is in control of his own time. He choose when and where to go for marketing, no body threatens to sack him, he could decide to work from 8.am till 12 noon and retires for the day and is being paid on commision. In IGI, independent marketers earn more in the Long Run than than the staff marketer becos his income is not fixed but grows everyday as he gets more client for the company (Note, the long run could just be 6month or a year depending on the marketers abilities). In IGI benin for example, there are independent marketers earning more 600k. Someone got a commision of 1m in a month. I know these people.
    My Advice: I f u have a job at present, and have great responsibilties like a wife and a kid, then u could stick to ur present job unless u know u can survive as an independent marketer. BUT if u dont have a job, then u better grab that one because idleness could be very costly, Moreover, it will add to ur CV, u will also be trained by a reputable insurance company. IGI could also convert u to be a staff marketer if u are performing. AND the big one is that as u go out marketing and organising presentations for companies like banks, Most MDs take note of u and in most cases offer u jobs without interview.
    Wishing u all the very best of life, Amen

@Iyobo!
    Thanx for the enlightenment. I guess a lot of members in this forum who never knew as much would understand better now.

U ru ese o!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Quote Originally Posted by onedejay
    I suggest graduates should mobilise themselves and close down IGI or whatsoever they call themselves.How can a company be paying 5000 naira.
    It is difficult to believe.
    all these fukedup insurance companies are only out to steal peoples money and run away in the nearest future....imagine insult... five thousand....for you to be walking around the streets of lagos in the hot some, God will feed them with their own evil deeds..

Quote Originally Posted by Iyobo
    Guys, the Job is purely a commission job for "INDEPENDENT MARKETERS". The 5k is just an allowance for Tfair. If IGI recruit u as a "STAFF MARKETER" u earn nothing less than 120k a month. The difference b/w the staff marketer and the independent marketer is that while the former (STAFF MARKETER) is expected to be at work as early as 7.20am, close 6pm, givin target to be met or else loose his job, The latter (independent marketer) is purely one his own, he is in control of his own time. He choose when and where to go for marketing, no body threatens to sack him, he could decide to work from 8.am till 12 noon and retires for the day and is being paid on commision. In IGI, independent marketers earn more in the Long Run than than the staff marketer becos his income is not fixed but grows everyday as he gets more client for the company (Note, the long run could just be 6month or a year depending on the marketers abilities). In IGI benin for example, there are independent marketers earning more 600k. Someone got a commision of 1m in a month. I know these people.
    My Advice: I f u have a job at present, and have great responsibilties like a wife and a kid, then u could stick to ur present job unless u know u can survive as an independent marketer. BUT if u dont have a job, then u better grab that one because idleness could be very costly, Moreover, it will add to ur CV, u will also be trained by a reputable insurance company. IGI could also convert u to be a staff marketer if u are performing. AND the big one is that as u go out marketing and organising presentations for companies like banks, Most MDs take note of u and in most cases offer u jobs without interview.
    Wishing u all the very best of life, Amen

ok I guess now, we can stop crucifying IGI, at least for them to be offering 5k as mobilization, thats a plus, because I know a lot of Insurance coy that wont even give you an ID card until you bring in a client, thats how bad it is in this country...Cheers

Thanks for the enlightment. Iyobosa. Alot of people now know the difference. But I hope that you are not their PRO
    HE CAN, WHO THINKS HE CAN, HE CAN'T WHO THINKS HE CAN'T. WHAT THE MIND OF MAN CONCEIVE, WHAT THE MIND OF MAN BELIEVE, THE MIND OF MAN SHALL ACHIEVE

@raymond_phemmy0402
    he is not, i am!

i suggest u accert the offer may is a kind way to test u.but if otherwise can decline.

I attended there training in Ilorin this week and it was superb. The 5000 will be paid 4 six months (mobilization) they will also give appointment letter, ID card and even call card after probation. There commission is also as high as 40% on some of there products. Thou I would not be working with them 'cause am not cut out for marketing, I really gained alot from there training. (no knowledge is wasted)

House. Pls how do i apply? Do they branches outside lagos state? If yes, are there branches in Anambra, Delta, and Edo state?
    Pls house supply me with the details.
    Thanks.
    Jane(08037986817)
    Viva 4ever.<br /><br />--<br />Sent on a phone using T9space.com

ok i guess 5k can still be donated to my poastor at the end of the month after all the tithe wey i dey owe

Is it d same IGI i knw? Is d 5000 transport alowance
    Don&#039;t immitate, innovate

dont be deceived. they are the most exploitative employer of labour in Nigeria. they will not even pay you the five thousand. they are such a useless organisation. they want people to work for free. they wont even train you well, and when they train you, they wont give you training materials. i have been there, so i know what i am saying. i advise you to go for other insurance companies, IF YOU MUST WORK FOR AN INSURANCE COMPANY. cheers.

union bank job, is it still on

+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast