+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Topic: IGI Recruitment

Re: IGI Recruitment

its true. i had the same experience in EQUITY ASSURANCE-ALLEN AVENUE. SALARY WAS N2, 500. NO ONE TOLD ME WHEN I TOOK TO MY HEELS

Please house I want to use this opportunity to inform some of u that are looking for employment:
    My Company is looking for any body with accounting knowledge who must have ATS 3 and also BSC or HND in Accounting. We are into Manufacturing of Bottle CAPs And PET Bottles. U will be Trained on how to Use Tally Accounts.
    If u have the requirements mentioned above please dont hesitate to call on this number 08054560110. If u dont have call credit send me text.

this can be true, but if the other way round, that bullshit.
    i can't take it not even for an experience.
    can't advice my worst enemy, me i paid school feeand buy handout dont know of some people.

They in IGI knows that what they offer is too small, that is the reason why they recruit and train more than enough people with the mind that the larger percentage of them would not take the offer, and the few that take it would not stay long on the job. But I believe that the people at IGI have access to this forum, they should please do something about this before they start to loose the credibility that they have in the society.
    HE CAN, WHO THINKS HE CAN, HE CAN'T WHO THINKS HE CAN'T. WHAT THE MIND OF MAN CONCEIVE, WHAT THE MIND OF MAN BELIEVE, THE MIND OF MAN SHALL ACHIEVE

its surely not a company cos they were never coordinated when we did the interview so am nut suprised

It's easy to pass comments on the peformance of a company, why don't you think of what you can do with what you bagged from school, we have school system that trained us to be job seekers, and the question i asked mysef is that, if every graduate come out to seek for jobs, then who create one.........we have a wrong orietation....we only think of earning salary......even people who work in the barbbing salon make better money a day .....wise up....there is no job anywhere...do something for ursef....think of something practial.......there is no woman style that is made for less than 1000 naira in tailor shop....so as tailor i can make in a day more than what IGI will pay me in a month and will still pay better salaries to people who work in the shop.........i can't blame IGI.....the amount of money a business gives determine your workers salaries.[/size][/font]

Quote Originally Posted by doyindayo
    It's easy to pass comments on the peformance of a company, why don't you think of what you can do with what you bagged from school, we have school system that trained us to be job seekers, and the question i asked mysef is that, if every graduate come out to seek for jobs, then who create one.........we have a wrong orietation....we only think of earning salary......even people who work in the barbbing salon make better money a day .....wise up....there is no job anywhere...do something for ursef....think of something practial.......there is no woman style that is made for less than 1000 naira in tailor shop....so as tailor i can make in a day more than what IGI will pay me in a month and will still pay better salaries to people who work in the shop.........i can't blame IGI.....the amount of money a business gives determine your workers salaries.[/size][/font]
    You are not wrong afterall! But the problem we are facing in this country is more than what can be imagine.
    Most of the venture that one may want to go into requires electricity as the major power source. I will want you to read thru the post NIGERIANS! LETS SAY NO TO GENERATOR. probably you will see reason why it is not easy to be self employed in this great country of ours with good people.
    HE CAN, WHO THINKS HE CAN, HE CAN'T WHO THINKS HE CAN'T. WHAT THE MIND OF MAN CONCEIVE, WHAT THE MIND OF MAN BELIEVE, THE MIND OF MAN SHALL ACHIEVE

things have indeed gotten out of hand,
    @babygurl
    all marketing jobs are commission based

self employment is the answer but with the absence of infrastructure,epileptic power supply and a poor business environment due to political instability we are in for another era of increasing backwardness.we still have to keep believing.

stupid company, imagine the insult. at least if they come forward and say it is a volunteer work then we might consider.
    Your Destiny lies in your real difference from others

IGI are known to add sorry to job seekers. avoid them.

are u sure

Quote Originally Posted by GBEMISOLAOLUWA
    its true. i had the same experience in EQUITY ASSURANCE-ALLEN AVENUE. SALARY WAS N2, 500. NO ONE TOLD ME WHEN I TOOK TO MY HEELS
    we dey complain for frying pan, see somebody wey just commot from fire. Employees reading thru this forum you better change or else...............

guys what i know is that there are people who are smart and can make up to 1million in a month with insurance company.I think commission work is preferable.Take for instance Oceanic bank if you dont bring 100m in about 6months you will be sack so indirectly the banks are paying you with what you bring in.thanks guys

+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast