+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I NEED GLO ADVERT OF YESTERDAY.

I NEED GLO ADVERT OF YESTERDAY.

Hi,
    Good morning,
    Is anybody with yesterday guardian, pls forward the advert available to this website.
    I Need glo advert of tuesday guardian 31st July 2007
    Alvan

Re: GLO ADVERT

Goodday, pls can i apply for GLO.
    chuks

Re: GLO ADVERT

positions:roll-out/implementation engineer ref:RIE,qua;bsc in civil,mech or elect. site aquisition officer ref;SAO BSC in law,estate mgt. RF engineer ref:RFE BSC in elect.electronics. power technician ref:PT HND/OND in mech eng,elect electronics. legal officer ref;LO Bachelor of law. senior warehouse officers ref:SWO Bachelor degree in warehousing,business admin,accounting. Accounting ref:ACCT HND/Bachelor degree in accounting,business admin. or any other related field.

dvt

Re: I NEED GLO ADVERT OF YESTERDAY.

Globacom Limited recent Vacancies

(1) Roll-Out/Implementation Engineers - Ref: RIEMinimum of a Bachelors degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, 3-5 years cognate experience in site acquisition and build.

(2) Site Acquisition Officers - Ref: SAO
    Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Law, Estate Management or any relevant degree, 3-5 years cognate experience in site acquisition or estate management.

(3) RF Engineers - Ref: RFE
    Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or related field, 3-5 years cognate experience in RF planning or optimization.

(4) Power Technicians - Ref: PTHND/OND in Mechanical, Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or any other related field, 5 years experience in power engineering, Experience in the maintenance of power generation equipment from 25KVA to 1000KVA.

(5) Legal Officers - Ref: LO
    Bachelor of laws Degree from a recognized university, Candidates must be lawyers who are smart, have good personalities and with good command of English language, Call to the bar Certificate with minimum of 3 years cognate practice experience.

(6) Senior Warehouse Officers - Ref: SWO
    Minimum Bachelor's degree in Warehousing, Business Administration, Accounting or related fields, Minimum of 5 years cognate experience, Minimum of 5 years cognate experience, Workable knowledge of MS word and Excel.

(7) Accountant - Ref: ACCT
    HND/Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration or any other related field, Minimum of 3-4 years cognate experience, Good knowledge of MS word and Excel.

Mail application and CV, with telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and scanned passport, if possible, to:
    [email protected]
    quoting reference code of position applied for as the subject of the mail.

On or Before: August 10, 2007
    Do the good you Can while you Can...
    Naijahotjobs.com

+ Reply