+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Topic: I just quit my job, cos my Boss wants to date me!

Re: I just quit my job, cos my Boss wants to date me!

God will reward u accordingly for doing the right thing. It is well with u, as for tlove that replied saying u invited hunger, na him hunger go kill..... gold digger

How old is your boss?

Madam edeytessy,

I can see a lot of people have praised you for your 'good' work, but i have something different to say.

See as females, we are liable to face "toasters" each day, especially if God now gives u a little thing of attraction ( be it beauty, or more flesh in some feminine areas).

If we say we wnat to quit anytime someone asks us out, we'ld be running for the rest of our lives, or better still, we'll not leave our houses again.

I will not see your act as a act of wisdom, rather as cowardice, a question to ask, what type of company do you work for? there could have been people who you could have talked to, to help you talk to your boss, doesn't he have a superior that's perhaps a female.

Don't come and start broadcasting to the house that you quit your job, why did you not come and ask the house for advice first, before you quit?

Are you sure this thing actually happened to you, or you're just marketing yourself, cause i can see you're also pleading for a job? killing 2 birds with one stone?
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

Quote Originally Posted by florafab
    Madam edeytessy,

I can see a lot of people have praised you for your 'good' work, but i have something different to say.

See as females, we are liable to face "toasters" each day, especially if God now gives u a little thing of attraction ( be it beauty, or more flesh in some feminine areas).

If we say we wnat to quit anytime someone asks us out, we'ld be running for the rest of our lives, or better still, we'll not leave our houses again.

I will not see your act as a act of wisdom, rather as cowardice, a question to ask, what type of company do you work for? there could have been people who you could have talked to, to help you talk to your boss, doesn't he have a superior that's perhaps a female.

Don't come and start broadcasting to the house that you quit your job, why did you not come and ask the house for advice first, before you quit?

Are you sure this thing actually happened to you, or you're just marketing yourself, cause i can see you're also pleading for a job? killing 2 birds with one stone?
    [quote=florafab ]

Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

Madam Flora!
    Ride on!
    D ultimate advicer...to some extent I think U re right!
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

some trust in their chariots, but our trust is the Lord God Almighty. God said u shld be still and know that He is God. Only trust Him.

hi,wat u did was gud....God is ur strength...be brave and always count on his blessings...

Basically, their is no action without a cause! evry problem must hav its genesis.........pls young lady, are there some details u left out?...i believe u were not d only girl in dat Company....somethn must have attracted him 2 u!
    mayb u r d type that wear "do me i do u" type of cloths, which may have sent the wrong signals to him.
    had it been that u were the" deeper-life or marymadalene" type..i bet u, he would hav thinked twice b4 making his uncanny advances at u!.......so i would advice that u give us the whole detail....instead of paintn this hollier than thou picture that has so far ellicited lots of sympathy and accolades 4 u 4rm this forum!........say the truth cos only dat will set u free........ONE LUV!
    be good all the time

AM REALLY PROUD OF U GIRL 4 D COURAGE AND DATS A STEPPING STONE 4 U. GOD OF MIRACLE WILL SURELLY SURPRISE U 4 DIS BOLD STEP U TOOK.B4 MONTH OF APRIL ENDS U SHALL BE EMBARRASSED BY GOD'S BLESSING IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.WHEN DIS COMES TO PASS,PLS DONT 4GET D HOUSE.STILL WRITE 2 LET US KNOW AND JOIN U IN THANKING GOD. 4RM BETTYLUV

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234