+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I just graduated last year n my result is not out, will i be able 2 get a job?

I just graduated last year n my result is not out, will i be able 2 get a job?

I just graduated last year n my result is not out, would it be possible for me to get a job?

Re: I just graduated last year n my result is not out, will i be able 2 get a job?

Chill. There is no rush. D kind of jobs u will get now are petty jobs. Jst b4 ur service, u can apply 2 different banks, companies, etc and if u pass, u will be posted dere 4 ur service. Cheers
    God is good

Re: I just graduated last year n my result is not out, will i be able 2 get a job?

my guy why are u rushing urself wait for ur result and wait for God's time,b'cause God's time is the best.Best luck.
    J

My main person, it's nice to desire goodies of life but i have to tell u that one step after the other.

The fact that u are really waiting for the coming service call, connote that the only offer u could possibly get are menial jobs or better still check the websites of the bank if there is any available vacancies that u can compete for, if u eventually pass may be u could be considered during the posting to a designated branch.

The truth is that relax for your time the siege will soon be over

+ Reply