+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: I was duped of 150k yesterday

I was duped of 150k yesterday

Guys beware of 419 guys they have started to use we served togeher method to dupe people of their had earned money.
    I received a call from someone yesterday who said he wants to give me contract job since i was the only one he could trust,immediately i told my neighbours n they adviced me to go on based on their advice i decided to go on.The guy said we served together that he is offshore n i should help him supply some goods to some people and even gave me numbers to call. It was after given them 150k and they started asking for more money i realised it was fraud.

House pls be careful not to waste your had earned money.

Re: I was duped of 150k yesterday

i have had that particular experience a couple of times n they never win......they just keep trying new means,(Dull people)be prayerful sha it helps a great deal
    sorry about ur loss

Sorry about the loss,dnt mind lazy nigerians they never want to work to make their money

check on your greed quotient

@Bangura: In that case he'd need a Greedometer. Cos a mere questionaire will not suffice.
    @Onc4All: Bangura has said it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bangura
    i concur. beats me how in this day and age people can still fall for these tricks without verification.

I've received such calls before. i'm sure they got hold of my batch's passing out brochure with the numbers,names,LGAs and all and started calling. still for you to fall for such tricks you must be pretty dumb. harsh but that's the reality.

@onc4all: I truly sorry for what happened. Pls try your possible best to bear the loss in good faith.

Dear All,

A few weeks ago, I received a call from one 419ner who claimed we served together (I guess he used the NYSC Passing out brochure to get hold of my phone number). He called me by name asked me if I was working and I told him no. He then proceeded to say that he was working with Shell and that he would like to help me and then asked if I could assist him with contract execution/supplies. I simply cut the phone on him and he never bothered to call back again.

Pls let's all be careful. The days are evil.

One luv
    To God be the glory!

I receieved this same call. And immediatly I knew it was a SCAM.

We both served together call...I want to give you NNPC contract; Please call me back after i drop!.

Its like they play it on newly passing out corpers.

D scam has been on since last year. I received d call about 6months ago with d same "i served together wt U, i work in Shell......." story. I believe they use d corps members' year book, but I easily knew they call was fraudulent.
    NAIJAHOTJOBBERS PLEASE LETS BEWARE AND LETS NOT BE TOO DESPERATE IN OUR QUEST FOR GREEN PASTURES........... It is well.
    We will surely get there

You guys dont blame him i dont c reason y he shld be faulted u cld be in the same shoe u knw thou i tink he played dumb there how can u can send such a huge amt of money 2 sum1 u knw nottin abt pls 4 future purpose verify people before dealing with them.

Anybody who allows himself to be scammed with these petty scams that are going on in this country today is an out right idiot! You are a Nigerian and you should know that scam is in the blood of people in this country and as such you "a Nigerian" of all people should be the wisest person on earth who should never be scammed, but no, greed and stupidity overshadow your minds and you lose focus of your thought and forget who you are. No wonder it is said that black men are stupid because they don't just read, if you are wise, then you will have been reading about scams all over the place and 99.9% of the scams in the world all originate from this country, just look around you and tell me if I am wrong. (3 out of every 5 Nigerian youth is into internet fraud) "please prove me wrong" In my email box, I receive an average of 10 scam mails daily, fake bank mails all targeted at getting my ATM PIN, but you know what? I am wiser than those stupid bastards who don't know what to do with their useless Godforsaken lives. I have gotten so many job offers that promise outrageous salaries but I know they are all scams! All kinds of scam phone calls and text messages I receive daily, the list is endless.

I HAVE NO PITY FOR YOU FOR BEING SCAMMED, IF YOU WERE ROBBED AT GUN POINT THEN I WILL SYMPATHIZE WITH YOU BUT SINCE YOU WERE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO "WILLINGLY" GIVE OUT MONEY THEN LICK YOUR WOUNDS! BEWARE YOU ARE POTENTIAL MAGA, AND YOU KNOW WHAT "MAGA MUST CONTINUE TO PAY" AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT THOSE MURDERFUCKERS BELIEVE IN. YOUR STUPID NIGERIAN MUSICIANS SING SONGS TO PRAISE SCAM AND YET YOU LISTEN AND STILL FALL PREY SHAME ON YOU!!! HAVE A SHAMEFUL DAY

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat
    i have had that particular experience a couple of times n they never win......they just keep trying new means,(Dull people)be prayerful sha it helps a great deal
    sorry about ur loss

NA PRAYER THEM DEY TAKE AVOID SCAM SIMPLE WISDOM IS ALL YOU NEED, PEOPLE SHOULD STOP DISTURBING GOD FOR THINGS THAT YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, I TIRE FOR THIS NIGERIANS AND THEIR PRAYERS

Quote Originally Posted by Bangura

TELL THEM OOO SO CALLED FUTURE LEADERS OF TOMORROW, CARRYING THE SAME GREED LIKE THEIR FATHERS!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast