+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Hightechsynergy

Re: Hightechsynergy

@sega...for the Junior Biz analyst position, I know they have recruited coz I also went for the interview and in a wk or two can't rily remember now after d interview, I was called and giving an offer even though I rejected it (reasons best known to me) so I assume they must have offered sum1 else, I am sure in dew tyme u will get urs..cheers

@dipsyn: thanx. At least, i can stop hoping. If u don't mind, did u reject d offer based on their pay? Do u hav xperienc? If u dont mind pls, i nid dis 2 strategize on other interviews. Incase u dnt want it discussd publicly, my mail: [email protected]
    thanx

@sega yes i av a lil bit of exp and rejected it due to the pay (but u shld know dat one man's food is another man's poison) anyway d only advice I will give to u and anyone who cares on naijahotjob is dat wen going for an interview pls don't look desperate and don't under price urself no matter how small u think d coy is...blive mi always add a little bit more to what u tink d coy mite offer u instead of less (doing it with a lot of confidence as if u av more to offer...don't overdo it though)

always claim u're doing a sort of work at d time not to look so desperate or idle be it sayn u're working for your Dad or sumtin not really official so that d employer will not start requesting detail referencing, its just to boost ur d experience u already av or d one u don't..blive mi evry1 wants experience evn for graduate trainee and its such a pity they don't sell it.

Finally, pray, know ur CV well and try to relate it to the company and ask informed questions...so far u are able to be short-listed for an interview then d coy likes wat dey see on the CV is left to you to show dem that in real life you are still the real deal of them all and if it urs its urs and if not urs it will come soon....cheers

Any info on this topic yet.

GUYS JUST KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED,I CALLED ONE OF THE INTERVIEWERS AND HE TOLD ME THE M.D OF THE COY TRAVELED OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND UNTIL HE COMES BACK ,NOTHING CAN BE DONE.

Nothing yet.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12