+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Help me to find an old friend who lived in warri -i was french expatriat 1990-92

Help me to find an old friend who lived in warri -i was french expatriat 1990-92

hello,
    I was the DBN quality assurance and control manager and welding ingeenier from 1990 to 1992, and i had subcontractor from warri (UNITORSU INSPECTIONS SERVICES, whit manager JOE OZOR and SONDAY ARRORE, 63 AIRPORT ROAD EFFURUN- WARRI)
    I'll be very happy to contact JOE, if somebody know him, please transmit him informations and help him to contact me as soon as possible.
    Thank you very much

Re: Help me to find an old friend who lived in warri -i was french expatriat 1990-92

I think i can help solve ur request but can u give your number so they can reach u? I reside in warri and i guess i can look for who u re looking for.
    Tell me ur nationality and when u left the country... I'm Mr. Andrew Kennys... Bye.........

Re: Help me to find an old friend who lived in warri -i was french expatriat 1990-92

hello, ^^
    i've left the country in 1992, and i'll prefer to be contact by my old friend on these forum first, and i think that Joe and sonday are still working for DBN the DBN yard (i don't remember the exactly adress), but the DBN yard is near ughelli road.
    I think that they don't have change their name company.
    please if you find him, give him these forum internet adress of Naijahotsjobs.
    thank you very much

i levea in warri the name JOE OZOR sound fimilly i think i can solve ur problem, was he ones working with DSC, cos i know of one mr ozor who work in delta steel but have been lay off and he stay in town ship at present
    just be real, no matter what

hi,
    are you an expatriate?
    maybe it's him, and i don't think that it's existing a lot of family with OZOR's name in warri (but it can be possible )
    so, i think that he 's working for petroleum company as non destructive subcontractors, or for strange company also.
    i remember of some french expatriate as henri J, Daniel H, (from DBN) maybe this company have change name?
    so, i'm trying to contact old friend of me, in fact, to try to do for me a duplication of driver's licence Nigerian heavyweights, because I "bought" the driver's licence motorbikes but not trucks, and there I would have needed a duplication for the behaviour of trucks (november 1991)

Thanks to help me

amicably

Robert

+ Reply