+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I nid help! i'm actually an engr by trainin, but i find myslf in banking......

I nid help! i'm actually an engr by trainin, but i find myslf in banking......

I nid help ppl!!! im actually an engr by trainin, bt i find myslf in banking, prob is i feel lik im wastin away!! the hours r crazy, there's actually no joy in it. Im in one of the new generation banks by the way so nw im faced wit a choice, i hav an offer frm firstbank comin in 4 d same level and reduced pay bt mor peace of mind.. Wat shuld i do house.. Pls help...
    touch it...

Re: banking

if d 1st bank job will give u some respite inspite of d reduced pay i will advice u 2 go 4 it man!happy new year .afterall wats d point working wen u dnt enjoy the job.gudluck

Do that which u would always be glad to remember.

If the benefit overweight the stress i beg plz go ahead in the new year and i wish u all the best

guy i always believe in satisfatn, so cash shouldn't be the main issue. how u c ma point?
    In God I truth!

i feel ur pain. do dat which wld bring u satisfaction, joy and peace. am an engr by trainin dou av not gotten a job i av refused to apply to banks cos i feel am goin to waste away dere and not be happy. i actually av a sista in d bankin system makin big bucks and all ma family are on ma neck but am takin ma stand, no bank for me.
    wld say it again, wen u av no joy were u r workin, u cant give ur all and u wont definately be satisfied.
    d choice is urs
    no one can make it for u.
    tink about it well and pray.
    cheers

Re: I nid help! i'm actually an engr by trainin, but i find myslf in banking....

my guy, this life is not all about money,and if u understand the life u will enjoy urself. my advice is 4 u to go for the new offer,if it will be of rest of mind to u and of no regret of living ur present job.just take ur time and think over it. life is very easy and short.
    wishing u the best and pray 4 us and d up coming [email protected]
    lasman

Re: I nid help! i'm actually an engr by trainin, but i find myslf in banking......

My guy you wont have to blame your self that is where the country has led us to and you have to play by the rules or else you will die waiting. i would advise you either stick to your first job or try the other because if you say in the name of wanting to work in your field you might get old without acheivement. i have friends who are engineers like you and are in the banking sector yet making impact and finding fuilfilment because thay haver decided to. all this you are complaining about is just a thing of the mind, try and bring your mind into accepting the job telling your self you must make impact because that is the available. as a saying goes "when the desirable is not available the available becomes desirable." so i advise you think twice and wisen up this is Nigeria and it is no where else and as for that other engineer that contributed you better listen to your parent and get a life and take the horn by the bull you are a man you cant affored the luxzury of waiting till eternity. i drop my pen at this point. till another time i come your way say blessed

+ Reply