+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: He Must Resign!

He Must Resign!

House, should we sacrifice 150 million people for the sake of one man? Please, reply at: http://www.saharareporters.com/
    F

Re: He Must Resign!

very unpatroitic of you.are you not human?so if you had an accident and cannot perform, your wife must sleep around to satisfy herself, abi?dont you fear God.

Re: prime recruitment services r they 4 real! house pls help

Who must resign?

Haaaaaaaa, put ur self in his shoes.That was very careless & rude, plez try 2 be more patriotic next time.

Haaaaaaaa, put ur self in his shoes.That was very careless & rude, plez try 2 be more patriotic next time.

who elected him in the first place?was he not imposed on us by obj. he and his group of riggers deserve to be behind bars for rape of democracy.as far as am concerned he is reaping what he sowed and its just d begining. anyway ,i pray he repents and steps down for a properly elected person, the people's will, to take over so that GOD will forgive and heal him bcos GOD will visit everyone that's an enemy of this great country with plagues.period. no peace for the wicked.

BROTHER,THINK TWICE.
    IT MAY BE U TOMORROW
    FLYING WITHOUT WINGS<br />http://www.supremehouseoflove..com

@those saying we put ourselves in his shoes, this is not about pitying someone, yeah we should think about all that ,but we should also consider the fact that he is doing us no good been there.For crying out loud, the man isnt fit for that seat, he is sick and needs to relax very fast, he should for once try to ignore those bad advisers,i think thats the problem he has. Well, sincerely, i wish him recovery but it is said in my language that, onye chi n'azo, n'azo onwe ya.a word is enof for the wise.long live naija
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

Dear Skyrocker,

there is nothing careless and rude except u are not an honest person..can u compare any post,position, office or whatsoever with a life that GOD has given to som1?

Why would any normal righthearted person allow himself to be pushed to such demanding office when he KNOWS that he has health problems. i wld never wished 4any1 to die but how will our prayers work when the person we are praying for doesnt take his health as his chief concern for now?

ANYONE who actually said its wrong to suggest that the president resigns do not respect life as a gift from GOD..we should always remember that it only those who are alive-can tell stories in the future.

One love

Some humans act like animals. Who must resign,now. If you try this again i will give you,your drug.
    Empty Head

House, do you know that Section 145 of the Constitution he had sworn to protect 'mandates' and compels him to hand over to his Vice whenever he is on vacation or unable to discharge his functions? Besides, do you know that patriotism is the love for one's country and NOT THE LOVE for one man. Furthermore, do you know that his continued absence from the country without handing over to his Vice is one of the several breaches of the Constitution, and therefore an impeachable offence? Conclusively, House, do you know that the ongoing call by prominent people including myself, for he to resign is a patriotic call going by the definition of patriotism? Think now and join in this patriotic call. May God let those who will rule according to the constitution live!
    F

@last speaker amen. am in total support.as for those cursing, think b4 u talk. everyone is entitled to his own opinion, its either u are in favour of or against.air ur view and stop cursing.we all want a better naija and so we must all join hands together and make it happen.our present president hasn't been stable on that seat since he became president,today leave for health sake, for how long will it continue?long live naija
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

The federal house of assembly have yet again failed this nation.
    Thank God for people like the NBA president, for telling the senate president the truth to his face yesterday.
    There is no excuse, we just have to muster the courage to take hard decisions.
    We can never be patriotic, as long as we allow religious, ethnic or political sentiments to dictate our actions.
    The house should have insisted that the president obeyed the constitution by handing over to his vice before proceeding on medical treatment.
    He can continue upon his return.
    Long live Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We need courage to move this country forward.

+ Reply