+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: HANDWRITTEN OR TYPED, which is better in writing applications? I need quick reply pls.one luv

Re: HANDWRITTEN OR TYPED, which is better in writing applications? I need quick reply pls.one luv

It depends; I know handwriting can be used to evaluate your personality so if that matches with that of a natural leader fine but this can also be your undoing esciallay if you are poor at spellings so the choice is yours.
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

Re: HANDWRITTEN OR TYPED, which is better in writing applications? I need quick reply pls.one luv

Just use any requested by company. God dey!!!
    God dey.

IS BETTER TYPED UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.

HAND WRITTEN IS THE IDEAL, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED. FORGET THE TECHNOLOGY OF USING A WORD PROCESSOR TO TYPE. SOMETIMES, IT IS POSSIBLE TO JUDGE SOMEONE'S ABILITY FROM HIS/HER WRITING. THEREFORE, IT CAN BE A TOOL SHOW WHO YOU ARE

It's always better if handwritten except otherwise stated.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

it depends on the company's requirement,but where it is not specified,use handwritten cause sometimes typed application is considered artificial and therefore handwritten is prefered

Tanx house 4 all ya contributions.i neva knew such a forum exists

Please use whicheva one u consider siutable. :P

Hello Guys!
    Handwritten is the best form of application, except if specified for some reason by the Company.
    Apart from exposing the type of person you are, it also allows you to sign the application with your original signature making it more authentic and that you agree to all that you wrote in the application letter. The hand written gives your application a more legal backing, because your handwriting and signature are unique.
    The "typed application", either soft copy or had copy are good when ask to do so.
    Thanks.

most-times they will like to see ur handwritting,how compose it is.

EVERY ORGANISATION HAVE THEIR RULES WHEN IT COMES TO APPLICATION. BUT IN SITUATIONS WHERE NO PARTICULAR FORM OF APPLICATION IS SPECIFIED, TYPED APPLICATION LETTER WILL BE OKAY. BUT IF HAND WRITTEN ONE IS SPECIFIED, DO NOT APPLY IF YOUR HAND WRITING IS NOT LEGIBLE BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THEY WILL FIRST CONSIDER BEFORE ANY OTHER THING. THANKS
    KUTON YOMI

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12