+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: HANDWRITTEN OR TYPED, which is better in writing applications? I need quick reply pls.one luv

HANDWRITTEN OR TYPED, which is better in writing applications? I need quick reply pls.one luv

HANDWRITTEN OR TYPED, which shuld i use in writing an application? Plz respond now.one luv

Re: HANDWRITTEN OR TYPED, which is better in writing applications? I need quick reply pls.one luv

use any thatis convienient for you.......shikina

Re: HANDWRITTEN OR TYPED, which is better in writing applications? I need quick reply pls.one luv

best is computer typed!! Nice and clean with (font of 12) No doubt of this must firm believe in change and technology is the in thing

my dear every company has its own requirement. but in the case where its not stated then make it a typed work. all the best
    MY REDEEMER LIVETH.

I think Handwritten is d best!
    Though it also depends on wat d company want...most company also wants to know how fine ur handwriting is depending on the kind of job u will be doing...if it will reqiure u to do alot of writting.
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

Typed Application letter because it makes your writing legible and neat apart that in this age of technological advancement, most document are better typed than hand written. It is only when the publication for application is explicit enough that cover letter should be in applicant's hand writing that hand written application can be allowed.
    Have you consider inviting Jesus to your life today?

just follow your heart. The way you feel that is more convinent for. cheers!!!
    Ollyboy2k

you are free to use anyone u like bt d nature of the vacancy must be considerd.

I want to believe its presentation that matters wether type-written or hand-written. A well hand written application using the right tenses, punctuations and right paragraphing will draw employers attention than a badly typed one not obeying the simple laws of english.
    Unbelievable! I see birds in the ocean and fishes flying.

None of them has a clear-cut edge, really. But conventionally u're supposed 2 type ur application except it's stated otherwise.

However, if u've got a very good handwritin' flaunt it with every little opportunity, man. It could give u some extra leverage, especially if it pertains 2 a job that requires a lot of impromptu writin'- correspondence.

Auf wiedersehen!

I THINK HAND WRITTEN IS THE BEST EXCEPT WHERE YOU ARE ASKED TO SEND IT ACROSS VIA EMAIL, MOST COMPANIES WILL ALWAYS STRESS IT THAT THE APPLICATION SHOULD BE HAND WRITTEN. FROM PEOPLES WRITTING YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DETECT THE KIND OF PERSON THE INDIVIDUAL IS.
    ADA, HR PERSON

Quote Originally Posted by adaflorence
    I THINK HAND WRITTEN IS THE BEST EXCEPT WHERE YOU ARE ASKED TO SEND IT ACROSS VIA EMAIL, MOST COMPANIES WILL ALWAYS STRESS IT THAT THE APPLICATION SHOULD BE HAND WRITTEN. FROM PEOPLES WRITTING YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DETECT THE KIND OF PERSON THE INDIVIDUAL IS.
    ADA, HR PERSON
    From a Human Resource Person!
    I said it!
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

i think Hand Wriiten is the best
    D

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast