+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: guinness e-test(latest)

guinness e-test(latest)

the test was a big fork up, the were so many technical problems, already answered pages resurfacing after clicking next or the whole page disappears, we tne batch N of 7-8pm of 5th august. please share ur xperience. i hope they reshedule and improve it.
    sly 4 life

Re: guinness e-test(latest)

i'm thinking big fork up is an uderstatement.

pals, are u sure guinness really want to employ. i 'm sure the test was another form of publicity. God forgive them for wasting my time.

i think its just a ploy to cut the number of applicants...my test was for 11 to 12 on monday,i finally opened the page at ten to twelve after much attempt,before i knew it,they were like.............TIME UP...how i for do now?

well good to know plenty people had similar experiences, however, once i saw the job information on this rear gem site http://www..com , i raced to applying since it was almost expiring.. anyways thank God we went past the test stage..let look forward to results.cheers

dvt

I got dis message from a member of the house

hi guys,
    i just want to share my experience with the house on guinness e-test.I saw the headline. pls you can transfer this message there i dont know how to do it.
    I was among the batch d and my time was 1-2 pm on 4th of august. at that very time on that day i was only able to answer 10 first question andwhen i clicked on next the page went off.i tried and tried and tried but to no avail. then i sent series of messages to guinness and i was reschedule for 6th august by 5-6pm. i was so happy. Av retaken the test and it was successful.
    cheers.
    Do the good you Can while you Can...
    Naijahotjobs.com

i thot they said no rescheduling, i tried but i wasnt rescheduled,how did u go about it dvt?

i did my test in abeokut successfully at the scheduled time.pls house,when next u want to write an e-test,look for a cafe with advance k-band ISP.THEY SERVE WITHOUT ANY FORM OF DISSAPPOINTMENT.I KNOW THE TEST IS NOT A KANGAROO ONE,WHEN WE ARE CALLED FOR INTERVIEW,WE SHALL SAY IT TO THE HOUSE.MEET U AT THE TOP.

the test was kul. i think that any difficulty experienced by any of us was as a result of the server used by the cafe we used. i couldn't open my own page at 11am since i was in batch c not until 5pm d same day n i answered my 30 ques. it was kul n very technical.infact, the most matured test i've written asides gtbank test. see u at the top cos the job is real and employment guaranteed 4 all successful candidates lik me.
    BDE

danoski what's with the attitude, people are sharing their experiences to know the way forward and you are here bragging.

+ Reply