I received an invitation from GT bank on the 3rd of July inviting me for an interview at their head office in Victoria Island.This email was forwarded to me by Dragnet (the GSE administrators).I had earlier sat for their test on 28th May 2008 and i scored 71%.On getting to the venue of the interview, i got talking with some other applicants and was surprised to learn that a good number of them were not only there courtesy of Dragnet,but from People Prime as well. Some of the Dragnet applicants wrote their own test as early as mid June and scored as low as 50%,while some of the People Prime applicants wrote theirs as far back as March. On the other hand,the applicants who wrote GT Bank's test did so on the 1st of March. From this info i leave the judgement of Dragnet's efficiency to you. Lets be realistic here. I know some boys who are unemployed yet spend crazy sums on their girlfriends and other unnecessary expenses,and yet these same people can't afford a token fee of 500 or 5000 Naira for People Prime or Dragnet respectively.Instead,they go about crying foul and invoking EFCC to come to their aid. GSE is 4 real and here to stay!!! Enough said!