+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: gse and collaborators (UBA and Skye banks) are THIEVES

Re: gse and collaborators (UBA and Skye banks) are THIEVES

I was hopeful that this GSE will revolutionise recruitment in this country, and i have not lost hope. All the suffering we go thru just to get a job is too much. The DRAGNET/GSE idea is a good idea, it think they need to get their act together.

I was checking tuesday's (1st) Guardian vacancy ads and i saw an article titled, "Nigerian Graduates Unemployable", i was so angry. It was like 4 pages. These companies seem to be of the opinion that they are not sure of the quality of our education. Maybe that is why they are loving the idea of GSE, so that when we have that they are sure of the stuff we are made of.

I dont think the banks are collaborating to rip us off, rather they believe they are stepping up and moving with the times, afterall the GSE can be written from all around the country, and they wont have to do all the marking of scripts and sorting out, e.t.c. I can understand with them, who no like better thing?

BUT WHY ARE WE BEARING ALL THE COST THAT IS THE QUESTION AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED.

uwy

guys,i kinda agree with u if u say we shd not bear d cost.yeah,d organizations shd but as u know dis is naija.on d other hand,i think d whole thing is a move in d right direction.we no longer have to travel around d country to write a test (God help u if gate-crashing isn't allowed!),n i mean just one test score is used for all ur applications!
    truth be told...everything has it's bad sides.in dis case,it's d cost.but i urge u to look carefully,d benefits outweigh d costs!n do not have d mindset dt u can't get d cash,God will provide.
    keep ur heads up guys...d world is waiting 4 u!
    cheers

I'm not convinced. Y should a company that wants to recruit me still tell ME, a jobseeker to pay for test again? Y? Y?
    His banner over me is love...

honestly i was really disappointed with these guys. i have never heard of such things before. these guys (gse and the banks) are potential thieves. how does it make logical sense that a job seeker should pay #5000 for a job he or she is not even sure of. they will get their rewards here on earth.

to be frank this people will not see good thing in life for asking jobless and koboless peolpe to pay 5k for an exam that is not the way to employment but to be short listed by these banks.
    in the olden days it was when u graduate the companies will come to you, it later become that u have to go to the company as population is increasing and the will accept u. is now writing an atitude test b4 these company will take u. today gse don carry their wahala come telling u to pay money b4 u will be employed is that not crazy.
    let me say this, when waec n jamb started their price was very small for poor man to purchase. now what is the pirce of jamb n waec form, in future if we fall to arreat this gse situation na our children go suffer this urly gse.
    if the want to help us they should conduct thier exam free, they are not they only consultant in this contry soon other's will take suit. then it will be hell graduting from school.
    pls gse ur motive is good but they application is worse redifine ur goals.
    is too bad to collect 5k from people who are living as attachment in their relatives n friends, do u want us to go and steal, u people are making the poor to suffer more. pls stop this ur attitude b4 others will join

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12