+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: gse and collaborators (UBA and Skye banks) are THIEVES

gse and collaborators (UBA and Skye banks) are THIEVES

i don't know why so mmany Nigerians regard pilfering, stealin, armed robbery, even pen robbery as business , not only that, vision? how can a sane mind demand money for a jobless individual just for a test and not even for an automatic employment? are these pple crazy and stupid?
    the federal govt should take note that these pple are helping to spoil the already battered image of this country instead of repairing.

Farida Waziri take note
    IG of police take note
    Dimeji Bankole take note
    David Mark take note
    President Yar' Aduatake note
    " militants take note too"

Re: gse and collaborators (UBA and Skye banks) are THIEVES

i agree with u my dear friend,what are they up to,because someone can apply for job,you have to pay #5000,am tried of this country,the ways banks are treating unemployed in this country is unfair.

MY DEAR ITS AS IF YOU READ MY MIND, THESE PEOPLE ARE THEIVES AND EVEN THOUGH THE GENERAL IDEA IS TO PREVENT US FROM EMBARKING ON DANGEROUS TRIPS JUST TO WRITE STUPID TESTS, THE FACT THAT THEY ARE COLLECTING MONEY IS A FRAUD!!! ITS THE BANKS THAT SHOULD BE PAYING AFTERALL ITS THEM THEY'RE HELPING TO CONDUCT THE TEST

WHEN THE FIRST UBA ADVERT CAME OUT, I DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO APPLY EVEN THOUGH I HAD THE MONEY, I WONT LET ANYBODY EXTORT MONEY FROM ME BECAUSE THEY THINK THAT IM DESPERATE!

IM REALLY AGITATED AND I WONDER WHO WE CAN REPORT THIS MATTER TO

WE ARE WHAT WE THINK

nigeria and indeed nigerians need a divine intervention. i dont even have such money so count me out of this mess.
    tomori

chibest, all those pple no go take note o, bcos they no they look 4 job, militant 4 better but kidnapping bank managers wil be a complete waste of time 4 them, wey oil workers never finish, wether white or albino. So na only God fit take note oooooooo!
    I take my case to Him! Best of luck.
    Trust in God and Him only. See u at the top!

GSE

TOGIDAN et al,

Thanks for your feedback on GSE.

The following content was used as a response to reservations had by a few graduates on another site.
    It aims to offer an alternative view on the N5,000 exam fee for the Graduate Standardisation Examination.

.... the reality is that the cost of job searching will never be zero Naira. On average across Nigeria, it costs N2,500 each way to travel for 1 test with 1 employer, depending on where you are travelling from and to. The GSE allows Graduates to pay once, sit one test at their nearest accredited test centre, and apply pre-tested to a large number of employers, without additional expense, over a two year period.

The SME's have jumped on this through the EDS in Lagos Business School, where almost 5,000 small & medium sixed companies can now reach tested grads, but we continue to chase the big names: (see www.dragnetnigeria.com/vacancies.aspx)

Nigerian companies are showing us that they really believe in fairness and meritocracy, and that GSE is unravelling a lot of truth. Some HND holders are scoring as much as 68% while at the same time second class upper grads are scoring anything from 82% to 14%. With GSE, companies set a cut-off mark, making it difficult for "connection".

Save money, sit the GSE, improve your visibility to more and more employers. Apply for jobs with your GSE ID either on the specific company's website or at www.dragnetnigeria.com/vacancies.aspx

We simplify the job search process and save on cost, for both applicants and employers.

GSE i bi like say the don hire u to talk nonse in this house, or have u been paid by them. no wonder u bi a policeman.
    See u, how can somebody who has nothing after leaving campus will pay 5,000 for exam wchich u are not sure of getting job. Look alot of us are passing 2ru difficult time after school we don't even have the mouth, god, to ask for money from anybody. ur parents are looking upto u to go out there get a good job and not to continue to tax them at these stage and age, they have done so much to see u 2ru to university level is now time for u to start something and take care of them and u are here saying go and pay 5,000 for exam b4 u will get job.
    PLS PAPA GOD TAKE NOTE OF THESE PEOPLE
    Farida Waziri take note
    IG of police take note
    Dimeji Bankole take note
    David Mark take note
    President Yar' Aduatake note
    " militants take note too"

guys i tire for this country. y all these gse. i think its best we drop this in the media. that's gonna help. but i think the banks that collaborate wit this has there share of the money. or mayb they r using it as a way of saving the money they r supposed to use to organize tests. this country is messed up.but i knw one day God wld see all of us tru wit or witout gse.

THIS PERSON WHO IS REPLYING ON BEHALF OF GSE SHOULD BE BANNED FROM POSTING REPLIES ON THIS BOARD, WHAT NONESENSE!

HOW DARE YOU TRY TO JUSTIFY COLLECTING MONEY FROM US? THE FACT IS WE ARE LOOKING FOR JOBS COS WE NEED MONEY, WE DONT HAVE IT, IF WE DID DO YOU THINK WE'D BE SEARCHING?!

THIS IS EXTORTION AND IF YOU GUYS ARE SO BRILLIANT OR SO PHILANTOPHICAL OR WANT TO HELP US, WHY NOT COLLET THE FEES FROM THE ORGANISATIONS YOU ARE HELPING?

DONT COME HERE AND TRY TO CALCULATE WHAT WE AVERAGELY SPEND TO WRITE A TEST, IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR PRIORTY SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR AN ALTERNATE SOURCE OF INCOME RATHER THAN EXPLOIT US,

THIS WHOLE THING IS EVEN MORE OBVIOUSLY A SCAM BECAUSE OUT OF DESPERATION, YOU GUYS HAD TO SEND TEXT MESSAGES TO OUR PHONES UNDER THE GUISE THAT IT WAS COMING FORM SKYE BANK, JUST TO INCREASE THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT PAY YOUR PREPOSTEROUS FEES, OW LOW WILL YOU GUYS DESCEND

FROM ALL IVE WRITTEN YOU MUST HAVE NOTICED HOW STRONGLY I FEEL ABOUT THIS SO YOU GUYS BETTER WATCH OUT BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH I DONT KNOW WHO I CAN REPORT YOU GUYS TO AND I DONT HAVE THE RESOURCES TO SUE, I'LL SOON BE IN PUBLIC OFFICE AND WILL HUNT YOU GUYS UNTIL YOU ARE MADE TO PAY DAMAGES! TRUST ME I WILL!
    WE ARE WHAT WE THINK

where are we going to get the 5T from.Anyway GOD dey.We no go give them ani money and them go hear say we all don get jobs.My fellow jobbers make we forget them.IT IS WELL.

chi guy, gse score is nothing but violation of fundamental human right. Let us continue to pray to God for better nigeria.

DRAGNET/GSE STOP EXPLOITING UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES.DO THE RIGHT THING, COMPANIES PAY RECRUITMENT AGENCIES TO RECRUIT PEOPLE NOT YOU RIPPING OFF HUNGRY AND DESPERATE UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES.

E no go better for those who wan extort us after so many years in the polytechnic and university environ. Pls let us fast so that God can destroy them in no time. "Ko ni daa fun won se" ASE WA!
    His banner over me is love...

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast