+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: graduated with a 3rd class can i get a job

graduated with a 3rd class can i get a job

finished service in feb,graduated with a 3rd class can i get ajob

Re: graduated with a 3rd class can i get a job

Hey cheer up,you can sure get a Job,after all in Nigeria it is not what you read or graduated with in most cases that counts,but whom you know.I would also advise you to get an edge,since our world today is all about infotech,i strongly recommend you get urself perfected in one area,say programming,web design,networking ect,you can go to NIIT for any of the programmes,but if it would be too expensive for you,you can just get urself tucked top somebody who is good in any professional area of IT,and just get the pratical knowledge,most importantly have confidence and faith in God and your ability,after then i assure you the sky would be ur limit.
    Harry Akonti(Maxidoe)

brother take it easy nothing is impossible ,do sumtin on it or quickly stard pgd n keep searching u\ll get one just believe

HEY BUDDIE,
    YOU AIN'T ALONE COZ I HAD SIMILAR ENCOUNTER THOUGH MY REACTION TO 3RD DEGREE I GRADUATED WITH WAS RATHER SURPRISING. YOU KNOW WHAT, TRY DISCOVERING WHO YOU ARE AND THINK OF WHAT YOU WOULD LOVE DOING, YOU TRY AND FIND THE REASON TO UR DECISION. IF THAT IS OUT OF FEAR OR UNCERTAINTY OF WHAT 2MORO MAY OFFER,THEN STICK TO INVESTMENT. I AM INTO SOME AND INCASE YOU CARE TO KNOW MORE, CHK DIS OUT.
    www.youthfundnetwork.org YOU CAN MAIL ME AT; [email protected]
    one luv

Guy, it has happened & nothing can change it now. But then just see yourself as someone that God wants to use & demonstrate His awesomeness. U are a miracle & God is going to use u & prove to the world that, THAT WHICH IS VERY IMPOSSIBLE IN THE SIGHT OF MAN IS VERY POSSIBLE WITH GOD. Only if u will believe. He did it in my case, check this out, i did not graduate with a fantastic result, i had a 2.2 & did not study anything close to engineering but am currently working in an engineering department of one of the largest multinational oil companies in Nigeria (SPDC Lagos) as an engineer without any written nor oral test/interview with a very fat salary each month end. Also i had no godfather nor godmother here. But am learning on the job & doing that very fast & also intend going back to school to do my masters in engineering while still working here.Moreover everyone is very nice to me & they are all encouraging me all the way.Cant u see the awesomeness of God in that. He can equally do something unimagineable in ur own case. Cheer up. The only solution is this: ''JUST BELIEVE''. Another advice to u is when u get a job,enrol in any federal university (which i believe are cheaper) & do a PG then proceed straight to do ur masters & 3rd class will be a long forgotten issue, ok?But then do ur best when u start this programme, u could also shine from it & no one will ever remember ur history of 3rd class anymore-bc u might just be a hot cake then.
    cheers

i would strongly advise you not to let that one weigh you down....pls make a giant stride from this moment henceforth and see how God will see you thru.Like my broda in da house has just said.JUST BELIEVE IN GOD,HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH...

Rey u see my fellas in the house have said it all. all u need do is to learn from these advises so as to avoid saying had i know cos it always comes last.

i know of someone with a 3rd class working in an oil company.

How i wish i know whether you a man or a woman.
    Well, in the absent of that, i want you to realise that you are the architect of your own life. Please understand this fact, You have no barrier to your destination.
    God is taking you to somewhere which you might not understand now.

Let me share this with you, That popular Lagos Lawyer, Gani Fawehinmi graduated with 3rd class but is doing fine today. That Nobel Laurel, a Professor of English and Literature, Wole Soyinka graduated with 3rd class but is a builder of grammar today.

What i am saying in essence is that God is there for you. Human being may discriminate you but God will soon locate you with better job that will surprise you.

See you on top.

YES,never give up

Hey dude!
    Try and get in touch with me via [email protected]..I have something to introduce to you.

to me, a man's grade on the certificate is not final when it comes to determining the person capability.lots of people having this kind of result has succeeded against vall odds.sincerely yours you can become somebody that is almost indispensible if you focus on developing yourself and building on your special interest.wish you thec best of God in life.

thanks house i really appreciate
    i,m a lady ,someone asked. im really thinking of doin PG in uniben or unilorin but dont knw

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast