+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: God never fails

God never fails

My brothers and sisters on the site, i want first of all thank you immensely for various contributions, encouragements and words of advice i really appreciate them all. Please i want to let you know when you feel all hope is lost, that is when you will be lifted. Remember my story, though i now have a job that is really occupying from quarter to 7 till 8p.m. At last my boyfriend that ran away at a time i needed him most is back on bended knees.
    Advice me on what to do, do i accept him back or i let him go.

Please i need your response to this urgently

I will always pray for you and God will do it for you just as he has done for me.

Remain blessed

Re: God never fails

Tuagirl, congrats on the job oh..God definelty make all things much better.
    As much as I believe in forgiveness, u must balance wisdom, u can forgive the guy without having to take him back.
    After he has left u, u have to be sure that his intentions in coming back are true and that he's not carrying u on an unnecessary journey. U have to be sure whether the relationship is still worth in so that u don't invest in something that doesn't have a future.
    The help of God is the greatest need of any person...

HELLO DEAR

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.

REMEMBER THE TEMPTATIONS I TALKED ABOUT IT COULD COME IN ANY FORM AND IN THIS CASE ITS MAKING THE RIGHT DECISION.

RELATIONSHIPS ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO GOD BECAUSE IF YOU ARE IN A NICE, SETTLED AND PEACEFUL RELATIONSHIP YOU'LL HAVE THE PEACE TO SERVE GOD AND DO HIS WILL AND THE DEVIL HATES THIS WHICH IS WHY MARRIAGES AND RELATIONSHIPS THAT COULD RESULT IN GOOD MARRIAGES ARE ALWAYS UNDER ATTACK. WE HAVE A LOT OF MISMATCHES AND BROKEN MARRIAGES AROUND.

JUST PRAY TO GOD AND HE'LL TEACH ON WHAT TO DO.

IT IS WELL.

GOD BLESS
    Revelation 22: 11-12

Hey Tuagirl be wise.......any way congras for the job once again in Access Bank if am not mistaken . well as for ur bf hmmmmmm we have to forgive and forget fine ...but that does not mean u should have him back ....remember he left u when u had nothing and inneed of him and now u have gothen a nice job and here he is on bended knees .....girl u have to think and be wise forgive him but let him still go back to where he came from.

My dear tuagirl ,

One thing i try to do in any relationship i keep is to make it a friendship. That is one way u can make life interesting. i will advice u to forgive him if u dont God will not forgive urs.

But as for that guy i will not advice u to or not to accept him back becoz u know him better than i do. I will only say, if he is the bone of ur bone and flesh of ur flesh u wont miss it. Just be friends and continue with ur walk with God who will lead u aright.

i will give u an example:
    presently i have a friend, though he has not proposed to me but with the confirmation i got, i know he is the man meant for me, yet we are good friends, we are so close that we tell each other things. Friendship is the best in any relationship.

Forgive him and be good friends. Anyway not all friendship actually ends in marriage.

Let Jesus be the centre of ur heart and u will never miss it.

i wish u the best.
    We become what we think about! What the mind can conceive & believe, d mind mind can achieve; Whether you think you can - or think u cant, you are right.

+ Reply