+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Get a Brand New 200GB Laptop at N15,000 Only!

Get a Brand New 200GB Laptop at N15,000 Only!

Just like you, I thought it was too good to be real to own a Brand New 200GB Laptop at N15,000 only. But I love to verify claims before concluding, and amazingly I found that this is actually real. In fact I got my 200GB HP Compaq laptop last week Friday.

So I have carefully prepared this FREE report to help you get yours too. Here, I’ve provided answers to your likely questions. Please carefully read every bit of this material and forward it to all your friends too… they’ll be grateful.

Why N15,000 Laptop?

You and I know how important it is to own a laptop in today’s world. Unfortunately, because of the cost of acquiring a good one, personal laptops are unaffordable for most Africans. However, there’s an NGO in Lagos who recognized this vacuum and have decided to fill it. I’m glad to introduce to you, FLIP Africa by BIGPLUS Nigeria Ltd.

What is FLIP Africa?

Flexible Laptop Innovative Project (FLIP Africa) is an innovative social networking model by BIGPLUS Nigeria Ltd. aimed at placing a million laptops in the hands of Africans by 2015. This is to help boost a culture of intellectualism, wealth creation, entrepreneurship and social development amongst Africans.

You can contact BIGPLUS at the 3rd Floor, Plot 24b, Gbemisola House, Omole, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. Website: www.flipafrica.org E-mail: [email protected] Tel: 01-8507480, 08069606633, 08059211033.

To get to their office by public transport from Ikeja, board a bus going to Ojodu and alight at Omole bus stop, or from Berger, board a bus going to Ikeja and Alight at Omole bus stop, or from Berger. It’s pretty easy to locate their office.

How does it work?

There are 5 packages in all, each with different laptop specifications. Please check flipafrica.org for the package specifications and choose the one that best suit your taste. To get your laptop under any package, you’re required to introduce a certain number of people (e.g. 3 people for Bronze, 4 for Silver… etc) to register through you.

1. Bronze (Requires 3 people)

2. Silver (Requires 4 people)

3. Gold (Requires 5 people)

4. Platinum (Requires 6 people)

5. Diamond (Requires 7 people)

How do I register?

1. Pay N15,000 (non-refundable partnership fee) into any of their bank accounts. (I deliberately didn’t include their account numbers here because I want you to also visit flipafrica.org to personally get information about the initiative and ask them any further questions you may have).

2. Decide the package you’re ok with and fill the registration form. NOTE THAT your payment bank teller number will be required, so keep it safe. A referral code will be required, so please use mine: PT5437. PLEASE be nice enough not to register without my referral code (PT5437) at least to compensate me for the free information.

A confirmatory text message and e-mail containing your referral code will be sent into your phone and e-mail address as soon as your payment is confirmed. The referral code included in that message is what you’ll give your friends to register with.

More benefits?

Yes! You’ll be paid N2,000 for every additional person that registers using your referral code. That is, if 200 people registers with referral code after you must have gotten your laptop, you’ll be paid N2,000 X 200 = N400,000! (Now you should understand what I’m doing?)

How do I get people?

The same reason you’re interested is the same reason your friends will be interested, because everyone needs a laptop. For instance, I had a laptop before I heard about this initiative… and I got another through FLIP Africa barely 2 weeks from the day I first heard about it just by telling my friends. As at the moment I was preparing this, 5 out of the 7 folks that registered through me already have their laptops! Well, back to how to get people:

1. Tell your friends. If they don’t believe you, have them contact me (Gideon: 08060071837 or through mail: [email protected])

2. Prepare an explanatory material like this and e-mail it to all your e-mail contacts

3. Tell people online on Face Book, Chat Rooms, and other Social Networking websites

The truth is, everyone needs this, and you’ll be doing people a big favor by telling them how they can own a laptop with just N15,000. You’ll be surprised at how much result you’ll generate! So what are you waiting for?

Achieve your dreams!

Gideon Bankolé

(Referral Code: PT5437)

Re: Get a Brand New 200GB Laptop at N15,000 Only!

thanks i am selling one here
    http://www.bestvalueshoppingmall.com/

+ Reply