HELLO HOUSE,

I HAVE SENT THIS EARLIER TODAY NOT KNOWING WHAT HAPPEN TO IT. BRIEFLY I WANT TO SENT IT AGAIN... THIS INFORMATION IS REAL AND CANNOT BE OVER EMPHASIZED.

FOR REGISTRATION ON HOW TO GET YOUR NEW LAPTOP THIS WEEK... PLS PAY N1,500 IN ZENITH BANK ACCT NO. 4011609535 , CHIMEZIE L.NWOKOHU. AND ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOU ON HOW TO GET YOUR OWN LAPTOP. AFTER N1,500 PAYMENT SSEND YOUR EMAIL TO [email protected] with your teller details. Immediately the full information will be giving to you on how you will get you NEW LAPTOP with only a one time payment of N15,000.

I did same thing before I got mine and it is REAL... Do not allow anyone to discourage you. Mark my words... My name is Joy Okiyi... Any information I sent on this forum has already been tested by me and found true before I can share. Everything in life is risk and with risk also you get great things only a simple information can move you to a higher PLACE

You can call 08050371341 or send a text message. When the information is sent to you, help me to confirm it to the house. Plssssssssss.

BigPlus- UBA-4770030000337- where to pay in your N15,000 after getting the information.

tHANKS

JOY