+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: friesland foods calling for test

friesland foods calling for test

pls house, friesland is calling for test on 5 december 2009. pls does any body have idea of the test. pls help hint on clue of the test. thanks and waiting for reply

Re: friesland foods calling for test

The test will be conducted by Workforce. Usually they ask questions on Numerical reasoning and on language reasoning. Wish u d best. I've been invited too, but I stay in ABJ. I wonder if the test must only be in Lag

Friesland Aptitude Test (FAT) - Preparatory Guide

This Preparatory Guide for the Friesland Aptitude Test (RPAT) was developed by the Workforce's HR Research & Intelligence Directorate. HR Research & Intelligence, part of the Human Resources Sector, was responsible for the development of the current version of the RCMP Police Aptitude Test (RPAT). This preparatory guide is designed to familiarize you with what to expect when writing the FAT. This guide will provide recommendations and suggestions concerning how you can best prepare yourself for the FAT. It also includes several practice questions similar in format to those that appear on the FAT. The answers to the practice questions, and a detailed set of rationales for the answers are also provided.

If you would like to have a copy,call .ask of Phillips

is it free please mail me a copy of it, I will love to have it, thanks and God bless you as you share for free, God willl bless you. Amen

house is the workforce test in line with SHL test format and if not what is the format. Thanks as u are willing to help.

Bendozie, you are a useless scammer and a disgrace to your lineage.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyore
    Bendozie, you are a useless scammer and a disgrace to your lineage.

I thought as much but I just wanted fellow naijahotjobbers to see and comment

Wampco

Guys,i'll just encourage u 2 familiarize ursef wit maths questns like probability,statistics, sets&a bit of algebra. Ensure u always work d problems out without usin calculators within d shortest posibu time. Also prepare 2 work on high figure questns lyk calculatin d 30% of 24054. They wil nt alow u 2 use calculato,so be prepared. 4 d english, it somtimes contain comprehension,register & questns involvin synonyms & antonyms. In all sha, i encourage u 2 shade evrytin, based on my xperience, I've done their exams twice(fcmb & uac). Concentrate 1st on ur strent,ensure u answer corectly dose ones u know & use idea 4 d rest. 4 dose ones whr u dont av idea, just pik any answer ur spirit ask u 2 pik.
    I strongly recomend GOD 2 u,u can pass without cheatin,am a livin testimony. A frnd of mine cheated durin d test & passed but he didn't pas d intaview. Bliv it or not, if u had scaled thru d waec,jamb & university hurdles,dis 1 can't stop u. Rememba, cheatin wil only tel God u ar wilin 2 do it by ursef & dat he shld step bak. Bliv it u can make it. Gudluck & hopin 2 rid ur testimonies soon. Pls, don't pay anybody 4 past questns or aptitud test 4mat, workforce wil nt giv dat out & even if they wil do, it wil b on their site, google it 2 b sure. 4 further discusn,u can talk 2 me on 08094780032 or 08121180718, btw 4pm - 9pm daily. Pls am nt a pastor and i xpect only serious minded people.

Re: Wampco

Quote Originally Posted by bellefone1
    Guys,i'll just encourage u 2 familiarize ursef wit maths questns like probability,statistics, sets&a bit of algebra. Ensure u always work d problems out without usin calculators within d shortest posibu time. Also prepare 2 work on high figure questns lyk calculatin d 30% of 24054. They wil nt alow u 2 use calculato,so be prepared. 4 d english, it somtimes contain comprehension,register & questns involvin synonyms & antonyms. In all sha, i encourage u 2 shade evrytin, based on my xperience, I've done their exams twice(fcmb & uac). Concentrate 1st on ur strent,ensure u answer corectly dose ones u know & use idea 4 d rest. 4 dose ones whr u dont av idea, just pik any answer ur spirit ask u 2 pik.
    I strongly recomend GOD 2 u,u can pass without cheatin,am a livin testimony. A frnd of mine cheated durin d test & passed but he didn't pas d intaview. Bliv it or not, if u had scaled thru d waec,jamb & university hurdles,dis 1 can't stop u. Rememba, cheatin wil only tel God u ar wilin 2 do it by ursef & dat he shld step bak. Bliv it u can make it. Gudluck & hopin 2 rid ur testimonies soon. Pls, don't pay anybody 4 past questns or aptitud test 4mat, workforce wil nt giv dat out & even if they wil do, it wil b on their site, google it 2 b sure. 4 further discusn,u can talk 2 me on 08094780032 or 08121180718, btw 4pm - 9pm daily. Pls am nt a pastor and i xpect only serious minded people.

You are a true brother man, thanks for sharing for free, hunger and frustration is making everyone in Nigeria now MONEY CONSCIOUSE

Quote Originally Posted by Bendozie
    Friesland Aptitude Test (FAT) - Preparatory Guide

This Preparatory Guide for the Friesland Aptitude Test (RPAT) was developed by the Workforce's HR Research & Intelligence Directorate. HR Research & Intelligence, part of the Human Resources Sector, was responsible for the development of the current version of the RCMP Police Aptitude Test (RPAT). This preparatory guide is designed to familiarize you with what to expect when writing the FAT. This guide will provide recommendations and suggestions concerning how you can best prepare yourself for the FAT. It also includes several practice questions similar in format to those that appear on the FAT. The answers to the practice questions, and a detailed set of rationales for the answers are also provided.

If you would like to have a copy,call .ask of Phillips

YOUR JOB DON KNUCK ENGINE

@bellefone1 are u sure if workforce normally repeat their questions.hala back.

Wampco

I can't b definitely very sure,aoever, their format 4 d last 2 test 4 UAC & BATN is dsame tin. They may or may not repeat questns but the format & style rmain d same. U can practice wit d questns but don't cram d solutns. Gudluck

+ Reply