+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Friesland (WAMCO) calling for test

Friesland (WAMCO) calling for test

got a mail this morning to come for a management trainee test. the details are as follows

21st November, 2009

INVITATION FOR FRIESLANDCAMPINA (WAMCO) NIGERIA PLC MANAGEMENT TRAINEE EMPLOYMENT Test

Dear LAGBAJA,

On behalf of FrieslandCampina (Wamco) Nigeria Plc, we want to thank you for your recent application to the organization.

It is our pleasure to inform you that a Management Trainee Employment Test has been scheduled for you as follows;

Venue: Hall 10, International Trade Fair Complex,

Lagos – Badagry Express way,

Lagos

Date: Saturday, December 5th, 2009

Time: 9am

Exam Code: ******

Please find below an EXAMINATION SLIP for your use. You are expected to cut and fill out the form with accurate information & staple your most recent passport photograph to it. Filling of this form is COMPULSORY and it must be submitted at the test venue.

If the form does not appear clearly, click the link: www.nigeriajobcentre.com/frieslandexamslip.jpg to download the form.

You are also required to come along with a form of identification (ID card), HB pencil and a completed copy of the attached slip.

I think Workforce is recruiting for them, so ppl with previous experience of thier test format shd enlighten the house.
    CHEERS
    If the sky's the limit, why are there footsteps on the moon?

Re: Friesland (WAMCO) calling for test

congrat,
    i dont think they will allow gate crashing
    this time around, since they required ID code.
    no skaking,
    we will get there some day

Just want to know if they are still going to contact those that have not recieve any invitation?
    J

Yes, i believe they'll still contact people, as long as u met the requirement because i got mine this morning.

HELLO HOUSE,I GOT A MAIL ALSO FRM WAMCO.PLS ANYBODY IN D HOUSE DAT KNOWS HOW D TEXT QUESTIONS IS?PLS LEREPLY.THANKS.GOD BLESS

i just received a mail now from Friesland (WAMCO) inviting me for the MANAGEMENT TRAINEE EMPLOYMENT Test schedule to take place on DEC 5th.
    Pls ,whoever knows their exam text format should kindly tell us what to expect.
    for those of you who havn't received any reply,just stay expectant....

Any one with info on how these Workforce conduct their test? What is to expect please, as a lot of us have been invited for the test. Could anyone please educate the house?

i also applied but not yet contacted,pls is there hope for those that haven't got the text? today is 24th,barely two weeks to go.
    it only requires an extra effort to become extraordinary,strife more buddy

if you did BATN test you should be familiar with what and how workforce set there questions.
    1>No calculator for their mathematics section and there is virtually no way u can beat the time cos it is formula based and tedious calculation oriented
    2>Comprehension passages, lexis and structure.GMAT can help for that particular section...
    All these hints work only if they dont change their format, Best of luck as I await my own invitation as well....we will get there...
    samadex.com...If I cant find a way, I will make one...

My advise for those who dont reside in Lagos. If this test is actually going to be conducted by workforce, then think and pray very well be4 u travel down to lagos to write the test. Workforce is not credible at all. The prpbability that one may be successful is very low. They favour their pple and one percent of those who write their tests.

@murphy> your post, although with no proof contains a stint of truthfulness with the experience we had at BATN test but anyway you guys shouldnt be discouraged prepare well and leave the rest for God to act. I wish you guys GODSPEED!
    samadex.com...If I cant find a way, I will make one...

hi guys, dont be afraid of the strictness of work force..........just be prepared.. the english, lexis and structure, and IQ questions are general GMat questions...
    the only problems might be the maths...you have to use all your wits against time..they are not neccesarily calculations you need calculators for...but sly calculation that can decieve you if you are not focused...
    go through your GMats maths and look up questions... if you find any difficult to solve without calculator,, send it to my box and il try to give you an easy method of solving it without calculator......cheers.......its going to be good.... [email protected]...
    pls dont barrage me with unnecessary questions or i wont reply

obinna.... [email protected]

Hello House,

My Colleagues and I applied for this Friesland Job, The Thing Zapped our money, Atlast the application gave a message sent.

Our grades were a mix of First Class and 2.2, yet none of us got the Invite.. I've printed Exam Slip and Hope to Gate Crash..So If u are not invited, join the Force of Gate Crashing...

All the Best

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast