+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: A friend got a Job in Sokoto but lives in Lagos, should he relocate?

A friend got a Job in Sokoto but lives in Lagos, should he relocate?

house pls i need your advice.a friend of mine got a job offer from one of the big banks in sokoto.he resides in lagos.should he go?

Re: Finally Our Great GOD has Landed me in my Dream Company

i hope you get this straight.
    human beings can adapt anywhere. its all about ur mind frame. thank God its a bank.
    go do ur work and get ur pay. count the days, months, years and you'ld loose count because paying employment gives rest of mind.
    though far from lagos, but not out of earth.
    i'ld advice u go. please.
    we shall not only be in charge, but actually in control.........

Re: A friend got a Job in Sokoto but lives in Lagos, should he relocate?

guy Sokoto is not hell, besides you're goin there to work nt for NYSC that they'll b paying you peanuts, we're talking about a BANK job here, if u can adapt in Lagos, U can Live anywhere in the world walahi!Pack your bag ang go start a life, it will not b forever who knw they may transfer u within two years.
    Advice - avoid distractions from Yarinya's if u dont want to come home with SHORT SLEEVE (i mean losing ur arm) Sharia there is real o.

A friend got a Job in Sokoto but lives in Lagos, should he relocate?

u all. u can accept or reject, but u all.

If your family resides in lagos, my candid advice for you is to quit the Job or go with a positive mind to facilitate a relocation back to the west.
    Best of luck!!
    DBA

I'll advice this friend of yours to go on and resume at the job, after all there are human beings in the same circumstances as he is aat the moment and they're surviving.
    kay!

He shld even thank God that he has gotten a job, whatz there, he has to relocate if he really needs the job. There are pple who are out there. searching. Oldboy whatz in Lagos that he cannot leave for the greener pasture

Dear ,

Pls tell ur friend not to blow dis opportunity.As a human we ve been made by God to be able to adapt to whatever situation we find ourselves.She can cope.Let her resume.Then after working a while colid apply for transfer.Pls tell ur friend dat i wish her all d best and CONGRATULATIONS.

in Life, sometimes opportunities like this come but once. therefore my advice will be in 2 forms.
    1, i think you shld go for it, this may not come your where so soon again. just set your mind on your goal and gain all the experience you can and in 2 yrs if you still dont like the place, you can ask for a transfer or change your job.
    2, if your friend is female, she needs to count her cost properly b4 she makes her decision.

the North is not a very easy place to live but remember there are other human beings living there, therefore you can survive and remember you are going to be earning good pay that will be managed better bcos you are out of all the hustling and bustling of Lagos.

in all i will say, count your cost, its a thing of the mind,
    you are a Nigerian, you can survive anywhere in the country and in the world.

PLS LET SUCH A FRND GO FOR THE JOB IF ACCOMMODATION IS NOT A BARRIER. ALL THE BEST.

Sokoto, Sokoto, Sokoto....... i advise you out ofexperience, i did my one year mandatory NYSC in Sokoto State. Who says Sokoto is not juicy. Sokoto is a virgin Land, tell ur friend to go explore it. how knows, that might be his promise land.

Hello Dearie,I beg you in the name of God that created the heavens and the earth to go.I am presently in a sister state Kebbi working and believe you me,the north is peaceful.
    They do not have any idea if Bank robbery or someone tracing you to the house because you come back in suit.
    And with the increment competion amopngst banks,life will only get better.See You Up North newbie.
    Regards.

if he/she struggled for this job,u wouldnt be asking this kind of two-penny question. i can smell the problem even from afar 'somebody is scared of losing a loved one'. in the name of your father,please advise him/her to go and improve ur lives. love without money can be frustrating,u will not die if he/she leaves u. believe me

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast