+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Can any one do this his or her friend?

Can any one do this his or her friend?

Read the story of this young lover who stabbed her girl friend to death.
    what a weeked world. Oh Stella rest in peace.....

The jilted lover boy, who stabbed his girlfriend to death on Monday after she walked out on him, has revealed his reason for killing the love of his life.
    Edafe Thomas, 25, who also stabbed himself and is on admission in hospital in Lagos, told Daily Sun that he was only living up to the oath he and the late Stella Bob Manuel, 21, took.
    He said: "We exchanged rings. We promised each other that we would never part. We agreed that if we parted, we would die together."

Trouble started when Stella changed her mind about the relationship. Thomas had tried to make her retrace her steps but to no avail. He decided to kill her and kill himself.
    He said: "I tried to remind her about our promise to each other but she wouldn’t listen. Her mother hates me and made her to change her mind. I came with the knife. I stabbed her and stabbed myself. I stabbed myself three times. I wanted the two of us to die like we agreed. If she leaves me, what am I living for?"

Police revealed that Thomas threatened Stella for three days before he killed her on Monday afternoon.
    Thomas recalled how he had warned Stella not to hurt him the first time she walked out on him.
    "We dated for two years. The first time she left and came back, I warned her to leave me and not hurt me. She promised not to hurt me again, but went against her words," he said.

Christal Bob-Manuel, who witnessed the munder of her sister, Stella, recounted the incident: "We were about to eat. He was standing near the dining table. I left them and went to the kitchen. I heard a sound like something had fallen. I rushed out. I saw him on Stella. She was not screaming but was struggling. I saw his hand going up and down. I didn’t know he was stabbing her until I saw blood. I ran to the balcony and screamed." Christal revealed that Thomas stabbed Stella from her head to her toes, missing not an inch of her body.

Thomas, who said life was not worth living if Stella jilted him, told Daily Sun that he had also attempted to commit suicide at the hospital where he is receiving treatment.
    He had taken off all the covering on his wounds and watched himself bleed. He revealed that his aim was to bleed to death.

While insisting that he loved Stella more than life itself, Thomas recollected that he had spent everything, including his life savings on the girl.
    According to him, he dropped out of school for the late Stella, abandoned traveling overseas with his uncle for her, failed series of exams because of her and had once stolen his poor farmer father’s N350,000 just to make her happy.

After two pregnancies, with one being aborted by Stella and the second lost through a miscarriage, Thomas felt he and Stella had come a long way.
    He said: "I am not afraid of what would happen to me today. Let them execute me today and stop being judgmental of me. I am ready!"
    The lovers both went to University of Ilorin for a preliminary course programme, which they both failed. But rather than go back home, they stayed back in Ilorin, with their parents believing their children were in school.

Thomas dismissed questions that he could be insane or under drug influence, explaining that he neither smokes nor drinks and was clear minded of what he wanted to do that day when he arrived Stella’s home with the knife and a pack of her pictures in his pocket.

Re: Can any one do this his or her friend?

What on Earth is wrong with this Guy If trully he is in his right senses (Which I doubt), thenFor God's sake! THE LAW SHOULD TAKE ITS COURSE.

While i feel some sense of sympathy for the guy, the truth is what he felt 4 d late Stella cannot be called "LOVE". We can never know the other side of the story since d 2nd party is late so i think it will take more than karma to put him in place. The law should be allowed to take its full course. The guy is a raging psycho.
    Looking  arond for jobs...

this is really crazy..........i cant really understand the 2 children.this should serve as a lesson to those who believe love is blind..its better to go into it with both eyes wide open so when ur partner starts behaving like a crack-head,u know when to take a hike and never go back...
    MOe

OH poor girl .....should this be called .. L O V E oh no i dont think so .well may her soul rest in peace.

yeah right!
    In his right state of mind yet he could open his eyes and watch the love of his life bleed to death and evn stab her in the first pace.

I think the whole world has missed the real definition of love.
    The guy is obviously not sane. END OF DISCUSSION.
    Revelation 22: 11-12

+ Reply