+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: FJA and their rubbish

FJA and their rubbish

house can u believe dis. i was sent my mail almost 12hrs after my scheduled time. why is nigeria dis harsh and not organised. well for those who have not written theirs, attached is a copy of the questions. need more call on 08070589636 and pls be brief.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: FJA and their rubbish

Really sorry for their disappointment. Lets hope it happened to open a better door for u.
    Tanks 4 the info.

i have the full stuff.

Thanks a lot bros,pls cheksa can u drop ur phone no so that i can call to get the fill stuff,or call me on 08035083090&08076016391 or email me with [email protected]ks.

cheska, may i ask you something? you seems to participate in all on FJA forums claiming you have all the format of the FJA question. i am confused though your gesture of giving us a format is appreciated but how come you are sent mail 12hrs after your schedule time. and please when was that supposed to be. i can a make a good judgment from that.

why not attach every thing here instead of asking members to contact you.

one luv my people.

Cheska, how far..i will appreciate the rest of the stuffs. pls my email is [email protected] I hail u. u 2 much

i cant everything here cos of security reasons. just give me a call and i might forward it to ur mail. anyway i just received a mail now rescheduling my exam date since it was an error from their office that i didnt get the link earlier.

Thanks.my test is tom.pls send the ques to my box which is [email protected]ks

Thanks.my test is tom.pls send the ques to my box which is [email protected]ks

kau

Thanks Cheksa,

Please, can u forward the rest of the questions to my box BEFORE 11 A.M TOMORROW?

[email protected]

i just got my mail today and i was schduled yesterday by 9-10am pls house what is the solution

Hi everyone

i tot i had share this with u guys. i live in canada and my boyfriend lives in nigeria. we have bin job hunting since he graduated 2006. he does not have acess to internet so i go on the internet for him to search for jobs which we could apply for. recently, i came across the FJA job and i applied. i have my bf's password to his email account and i checked his mail regulary. not to bore u guys wit my story...he got a txt msg saying he would receive an email 2days after and that the test wuld be slated for 21, 22, 23....so i was on the watch to make sure he gets the email as promised. so on the 20th i was checking his mail like evry 30mins still there was nothing. so on the 21st, it was 8am in my time and 2pm in naija time so i checked and saw the FJA mail...am like omg! the date on the mail was tuesday which was 17th and today is saturday 21st. so am like wats going on? i checked this mail last nite b4 bed and there was nothing like that. so i followed the link to the test. there was no point callin my bf to hurry up to the cafe becos the scheduled time has passed so i took it upon myself to do the test. the link was not responponding at all...it kept saying "server error" and i tried several times to refresh but to no avail...then after a couple of times it eventually went and the respond i got was token invalid.. so i gave up. late at nite i checked my bf's email and i got a msg from FJA reminding me of the test. but the date on the email was wednesday the 18th! so how come am i getting it on the 21st if it was actually sent on the 18th. i dont know if this make sense to anyone or is just me going psycho!

best of luck to everyone yet to write and pls feel free to input ur tots.

Hi Cheksa,
    thanks but u really have to give me d complete stuff cos i believe if u want to help u go ahead and help and its God that would repay u, I mean........what can i offer u that would be enough for this?
    pls send me the stuff [email protected] cos mine is tommorrow.
    Please dos anyone remember what coy they are recruiting for?

pls its urgent cheksa!!!!!!!!!!
    God bless!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast