+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: FIRSTBANK 1ST BATCH WATS UP?

Re: FIRSTBANK 1ST BATCH WATS UP?

House, First Bank just called for another round of Medical test. Is this normal? At the area office in abuja, the i asked if there was anything wrong with the first one. They said it's normal that we should expect another text for training soon. Does any one has similar experience.

normal as in ONE MUST DO TWO MEDICAL TESTS B$ TRAINING SKOOL.the prob is dat dey wont give u concrete info except u know someone dat works dere and has access 2information

guys i dnt think doing 2 medical tests is normal afterall the guys that were in the 1st batch did jst 1 medical test.i did my medicals in rainbow clinic in abj bt didnt get any sms 4 a 2nd medicals oh.hoping all is well.

IS THE MEDICAL HELD ONLY IN ABUJA? WAS IT HELD IN BENIN, PH, KANO,LAGOS ETC TOO. PROVIDE USEFUL INOFO PLSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Honourable Crib.. I tink D medicals 1st bank r callin 4 now r doz batch dat made d interview bt.. (plz som1 dat had his/herz medicals newly shld reply bout dis 2 giv al info bout d new cal)..
    Keep calm al ye that hav done dia medix 4 ur tXt 2moro or friday latest cos trainin skol resumes next monday.. Kip Prayin.. Hope full ground! Gr8 9ja..?!
    Stress & fLexx..

From what I heard, the same guys who had medicals last june in Abuja where called again for another one. I think it is only Abuja that is affected coz nothing like that has happened in Lagos. My concern on this issue is why FirstBank will re-invite 40 people for medicals leaving out some. I just cant understand it. Please if you were not invited for this second medicals in Abuja, I will advise you go to their area office and find out what is going on. Better still go to the medical centre and see if you can get someone to give reliable info. Above all there is God and whatever is yours can't be taken away from you. We shall get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodeo
    From what I heard, the same guys who had medicals last june in Abuja where called again for another one. I think it is only Abuja that is affected coz nothing like that has happened in Lagos. My concern on this issue is why FirstBank will re-invite 40 people for medicals leaving out some. I just cant understand it. Please if you were not invited for this second medicals in Abuja, I will advise you go to their area office and find out what is going on. Better still go to the medical centre and see if you can get someone to give reliable info. Above all there is God and whatever is yours can't be taken away from you. We shall get there.

I THINK YOU ARE CORRECT, COS THIS 2ND MED INFO SEEM TO BE COMING FROM ABUJA ALONE. NONE SO FAR FROM ,LAGOS, BENIN,PH ETC
    GOD WILL SEE US THRU!!

those from abuja go for training in jos and the skul does not take more than 40 people at a time.i did the medical test in june and i was called for another medical test and i did it yesterday. we are many so i strongly believe that there will be 3rd and even 4th batch for training. GOODLUCK people
    THANK YOU JESUS

Good day Honourable House. Pls dos dat did d medicals yesterday @ abuja wut wuzz d basis of d 2nd medix & did u ask questions? Fill us in plz.. Please Those wo did thier medicals @ pH was anyone cald 4 anoda medix? Cos u noe how 9ja b.
    Meanwhile dey r suposd 2 start sendin d text message 2day. Anyone wo gets his/hers shld pls alert dis forum..
    P.S- girlygirly o... Wana ask somtin. Lets chat.(56225170)
    Hv a luvli 2day.. ADIOS
    Stress & fLexx..

hey 9ja bOi, send me a personal message
    THANK YOU JESUS

Hi girlygirly.. Cant get u?.. Sup... Bin tryin 2 buZz U tru ma mtn.. Put me a missd cal..
    Stress & fLexx..

Hey girlygirly stil cant get U.. Gimmi ur link @ facebook..! We cld talk more bout 1st bank der & relate.!?
    Stress & fLexx..

Hey girlygirly stil cant get U.. Gimmi uR link @ facebook..! So we cld stil talk bout 1st bank & odaz.. LoL
    Stress & fLexx..

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast