+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: FIRSTBANK 1ST BATCH WATS UP?

FIRSTBANK 1ST BATCH WATS UP?

as you guys have finished from trainig can you give us the 411 on wats up with the 2nd batch if you know anything tangible? thanks i await your response
    THANK YOU JESUS

Re: FIRSTBANK 1ST BATCH WATS UP?

Please someone should provide info on this topic. Also, do tell us how the final day of induction went down. Have you guys collected your employment/posting letters? Hope everybody made it through? Your responses will be appreciated. Peace.

I heard that not all of them that went for the training school was employed, in the Jos centre, thats 4 those called from Abuja, out 0f the 36 that attended the training school, only 20 passed and were employed, and 4 were put on probation, ths they willl be given a second chance. So if u are not hearing anything fro them then don't be surprised cos they might still be in shock, thts both those who passed and those who did not pass. In fact i think the greatest heartbreak is not when u were not called 4 medicals afta the interview but when u go to the training school spend 1 month there, tell friends and family that u've been taken by 1st bank only o get dropped, so lets be strong and keep on pushing, we'll get there. Thanks

wooow; am gradually starting to appreciate the fact that i didnt go to training school with the first batch, because i am more aware of what is coming. now we dat have done medicals know that we are not going to JAIRATE in training skul. may the good Lord see us through.AMEN
    THANK YOU JESUS

Sad, very sad indeed. I am really shocked at this. Someone warned me about First Bank that they are not jokers and I thought he was kidding. Now I realise he was being serious. My heart goes out to those that didn't make it. I guess I have to really buckle up.

a friend from the just-concluded first batch training school informed me that first bank has started calling for another batch of medicals. how true is this house? has any new person been called for it?

i realy need a real info if there is hope for those that have not been called for medicals yet. or are we to forget it?

Well a First bank Staff promised to update me by tomorrow. So just keep ur arms crossed for those waiting to be called for training school.

Hi Honourable House. I tink i agree wit girlygirly about wat 2 expect. I waz tinkin its flexin al d way o @ Trainin skol.. Pls dos from d 1st Batch should please fill us in asper 2 try noe wat we'l expect @ Training Skol as in wat dey saw (U noe if u no go u no go know). 1st Batch plzz give us a clue!!
    Stay Prayin 4 al we hopefuls & searcherz. 9ja wld bounce bak again..
    Stress & fLexx..

hello honourable house........PLZZZZZZZZZ...... Batch A speak up?!!!!
    Stress & fLexx..

jjj

Pls...we d hopfuls 4 1st bank 2nd-batch induction do beg 4 comments n succes clue 4m 1st batch trainees.pls speak up....abeg. ONE LUV...

the best we can do is to 4get those guys dat were in 1st batch, they've gone their own way. so lets keep praying that we will get there.
    LETS GO THERE................
    THANK YOU JESUS

Hi honourable crib!! I can c dt batch A r kipin 2 em self or wer dey told not 2 comment on diaz 2 d outta world?
    Well av got very confidential tinz bout d batch B trainin. We r sure 2 reciev d text b4 friday cos we trainin starts on Monday.. Bliv me
    Stress & fLexx..

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast