+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Entry Level Age for All Nigerian Banks.

Re: Entry Level Age for All Nigerian Banks.

very soon they will need 18,19 years old babies to work there am presently looking forward to doing my masters in the same university that i finished and also look for a job,instead of just sitting at home we arent growing younger anymore oh!

Its alright, i trust my fellow nigerian's weather these banks like it or not age must come to their request. Abi na lie

Entry level for UBA is now 30years :P :P :P

smg

WHAT YOU ALL WROTE IS TRUE. YAR'ADUA DEY PREACH SAY HIM NO WANT CORRUPTION, NA WEN MAN NO GO CORRUPT WEN THESE STUPID BANKS DEY FIND WHO GRADUATE AT 26!? THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG IN EVERY WAY WITH OUR COUNRTY WALAHATALAHI!!!

are these bank policy makers part of the nigerian society? if yes then why are they contributing to the already bad situation in the country? I personally feel if a man can do the job then let him have it and stop bothering about his age.pls can anyone hint me on the possibilities of getting into the oil and gas sector with a Bsc in Business admin.
    the name is Pope- 080 5 2280008

na wa o. dat means we no go get work for bank abi? it is not a good idea to start falsifying age. all dis banks should have a rethink becos they want pple to start practicing corruption abi? God go help us sha

i like ur contributios on this topic. i think both he aptitude tests and the age limits are all nonsenses. a lot of what we write as aptitude test have nothing 2 do with the jobs that we do in offices. people should be interviewed based on their areas of study and what the company needs, employed and then trained. puting round pegs in square pegs is inconsistent with both reasonable, natural and even economic plans of government via-a-vis the seven point agenda of Yar Adua (hahaha). this issue of employing any person 2 do any job makes education useless.

Anyway, lets pray that the real sector will start working like the banking sector, so that this age thing will be a thing of the past.

its a serious issue,this is just encouraging people to tell lies

MMJ

OISRAEL,
    U did a good job but I know that ACCESS is 27 bcos i hav attended an interview with them at 27 yrs of age and we were told

WELDONE GUYS.
    ACCESS BANK IS 24.I WAS 26 WEN I HAD INTERVIEW WITH THEM AT BIG LEAF IN JAN. 23.2008 .THREE MNTHS LATER I CALLED MIKE IN HR COS I KNW ACCESS BANK DOESNT TAKE LONG TO CALL 4 D NEXT STAGE AFTER THE FIRST AND HE TOLD ME TAHT MY AGE HAS DISQUAILIED ME .THAT THEY HAVE CHANGE THEIR POLICY THAT THE REQUIRED AGE IS NOW 24 PREFERRABLY CORP MEMBERS HE SAID

Can U all see wat I am talkn about.These banks are encouraging Liars,Thiefs and fraudsters.Ow do u explain some banks askin 4 ages 24,25 26. Its crazy.Ow many average NIgerian Graduates finished at that age?Somtin must be done about all these.But in any case , I believe Its still no excuse to falsify ones age.God in heaven knows the best jobs to give us at the best place and time. All the best.

Thanks All for your responses. Pls i need you guys to expand the list so that members can have all the info at a glance. Access bank's new policy on entry level age is 24! Yeah! Riddiculous but true. See What wolexbones posted-
    Quote Originally Posted by WOLEXBONES
    WELDONE GUYS.
    ACCESS BANK IS 24.I WAS 26 WEN I HAD INTERVIEW WITH THEM AT BIG LEAF IN JAN. 23.2008 .THREE MNTHS LATER I CALLED MIKE IN HR COS I KNW ACCESS BANK DOESNT TAKE LONG TO CALL 4 D NEXT STAGE AFTER THE FIRST AND HE TOLD ME TAHT MY AGE HAS DISQUAILIED ME .THAT THEY HAVE CHANGE THEIR POLICY THAT THE REQUIRED AGE IS NOW 24 PREFERRABLY CORP MEMBERS HE SAID

think someone need to sound this to them the age bullshit is quite pathetic.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast