+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: EBTNG- TEST?

EBTNG- TEST?

Did anyone have info on ebtng test? Or has anyone get mail concerning their test on saturday ?/any info as regards e.breakthroug?

Re: EBTNG- TEST?

this ebt people are they not tired of looking for people they will extort 500 4rm

@olayusef:

EBTNG is a SCAM!!!! Don't bother to go, I'm talking from personal experience.

I was angry with myself for going!!! For one, their office is not a place to be (actually a depressing place) - by under the bridge @ Ojuelegba; they are just after your money!

BEWARE!!

Quote Originally Posted by oshoma1
    @olayusef:

EBTNG is a SCAM!!!! Don't bother to go, I'm talking from personal experience.

I was angry with myself for going!!! For one, their office is not a place to be (actually a depressing place) - by under the bridge @ Ojuelegba; they are just after your money!

BEWARE!!
    thanks for the info!

its really a scam ooooh.e breakthough people re thieves......................they just ask for money all d time

Dont even bother going at all, its not worth it, they are thieves. they wont get u any job, they will only rip u off.

e.breakthrough? pls just relax in ur house. i was there in july, they first collect 100 frm u b4 d test, wen u come for recommendation 2 d company they demand another 1,700 b4 even letin u kno d name of d company u re posted to.

stay 4 ur house and enjoy the premiership

scam, run run run, i think is time somethin is done aboyt this e-breaktru guys, they eat my 100 naria, thank god i got the info on time, they would have eating my 1,700k.

As i said (and as others said as well), I was talking from experience. When I got there (met a crowd of fellow applicants), they chopped N100 - saying it was for the file, then sent an SMS, 2 days later informing me that I was successful & that I should come to their office with N1700 for my recommendation letter to the company.

Being a conservative (& a naija man) I ignored it; 2 days later, they sent another SMS informing that the position I applied for is still vacant (see how desperate they are for the money) & to come with the N1700.

This was way back in March 2008, I still see their advert in Tuesday Guardian.

Heavy Scammers!!

For more info about E-Breakthrough go to: http://www.naijahotjobs.com/index.php/topic,38682.msg114568.html#msg114568
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

SCAM! RUN 4 UR LIFE!!!

+ Reply