+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Who has applied to the EBTNG Vacany

Who has applied to the EBTNG Vacany

I saw an advert in Thursday Guardian of 12th june 2008. I applied to the company by sending my CV to their email at [email protected]. My Surprise is that 29mins after applying even though there was a Failure delivery notice in my inbox saying the mail wasnt delivered, I got a mail from them inviting me for test and Interview. All these happened between 2am and 2.29am. You see why am surprised and concerned. Pls If anyone has a tangible info on them or has been invited let me know. Pls lets help each other to beware of Fraud. Thanks Guys.

Re: Who has applied to the EBTNG Vacany

it depend on the mode of invitation they sent to u. pls do attached the said invitation so we would be able to interpret the content together. good luck
    tomori

hello there, actually i'v applied b4 and ws even called 4 an interview. i went with d proposed sum and i was actually posted to a company. the fact is that i applied 4 d post of a graduate trainee bt wen i got there, i ws told that they(d comp.) needed marketers. i ws so dissapointd afta payin dat money, bt what can one do?and we were so many on dat day, so sum were screend out,includin my humble self.so my dear, b prepard o!
    REMAIN FOCUSED

HELLO HOUSE PLEASE LET US BE CAREFUL BECAUSE NO ORGANISATION , I MEAN NO COMPANY WILL EVER COLLECT ANY MONEY, CASH BEFORE EMPLOYING YOU BUT I DONT KNOW OF KIND....
    Whatever the mind can conceive and believe it can achieve...Have FAITH..

Well these are suppose to be job agents but later turned to be taking advantage of our situation, I was a victim of one of the at Balogun Ikeja last year too. They waste ut T fare, Take Charges from you Stil direct you to a place of no hope despite knowing you are an applicant, just be careful majority of them are hoipeless pple, The website has beeen set authomatically the moment you apply the message delivered to you is invitation and you can never fail their test cos they only want to cash in on you may God forgive them. Wish all the best.
    Using the scripture to paint the picture of my future... so colurful

Na their work. if u won go, make u go, but na agent their bi. I hail every1 4 this house

dat firm is like a job agency u will be asked 2 pay some amount of money u write a text n u will be given a letter 2 an establishment who might not need ur services . if u are lucky d establishment may interview u if not dat is ur problem note dat wen u get a job u will hav 2 giv them a certain % if not na u sabi n most of the company the send u to the also see the advert in the papers or on boards the company did not ask them to look for someone for them. just be careful i was a victim

PERSONALLY, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE AGAIN.I WAS SENT DE SAME SMS DAT I HAV PASSED AND TO COME ALONE WITH MY CV AND #1350 4 RECOMMENDATION LETA.PLS I WILL WAIT AND GET INFO 4RM THOSE DAT HAVE PAID AND POSTED TO THE SAID COY AND HEAR THEIR RESPONSES.COS AM IN ABA NOW AND CANT TRAVEL WITHOUT BEING SURE. AM BEGGING THE HOUSE TO SHARE THEIR XPERIENCE 2MOROW. ALL THE SAME THANKS HOUSE.

pls dont get involved with them.they r out to make money 4rm desperate jobseekers!i was a victim in april.beware!

please, don't waste your time with them.am also a victim.they will tell you to come for their test with your CV and passport,after wish they will send an SMS telling u dat u hav passed d test and u should come 2 their office with #1350 for u 2 collect a recommendation letter.what a frud.B CAREFUL GUYS

PLS DO NOT GO TO ESTHER BREAKTHROUGH NIG LTD (ebtng.com). THEY ARE FRAUDULENT
    I APPLIED AND WAS INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW. I PASSED (ACCORDING TO THEM) AND WAS TOLD TO COME WITH N1350 FOR A RECOMMENDATION LETTER TO A COMPANY.
    I WENT AND THEY GAVE ME A REC LETTER TO A COMPANY IN MUSHIN BUT WHEN I GOT THERE, THERE WAS NO COMPANY IN THE AREA WITH THE NAME.
    I WENT BACK AND THEY GAVE ME ANOTHER LETTER,THIS TIME I GOT THE COMPANY BUT THEY WERE LOOKING FOR A DIFFERENT PERSON
    PLS DONT MIND EBTNG, THEY ARE FRAUDULENT. EFCC WILL SOON CATCH UP WITH THEM
    D

house they are nothing but 419.pls be careful a lot of pple have fall victim.
    we will all get there IJN

+ Reply