+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: E.Breakthrough

E.Breakthrough

Hello house, oes anybody know about E.breakthrough Nig Limited. They invited my brother for an interview but i am not confident about their existence. The inviattion is as follows:

WELCOME TO E.BREAKTHROUGH LTD
    Dear Abayomi
    Reference to your Application sent to our e-mail address, you are therefore shortlisted and
    invited for an interview at:

Venue: E.breakthrough (Nig) ltd, N0 82 clegg street, by federal fire service, ojuelegba/ b/stop- surulere lagos Date: Saturday 29-11-08

Time: 12:00pm

1.You are required to come along with photocopies of your c.v and credentials.

2.One recent coloured passport photograph and biro as the writing materials will be provided by the company.

For Enquiry pls call: 01-7306222, 08066173160, 07086320096

Print this mail and come along with it because this stands as an invitation letter. THANKS

They dont have a website of their own. I am not sur if its worth wasting time and money travelling for.
    Pls advise.

Re: E.Breakthrough

Bro, U just need to wise up and ask people who had fell victim of this people. Who ever has ear let him hear what the Spirit is saying to the church
    Having the right attitude is what matters in job search Fellas

PLS MY BROTHER DONT EVER WASTE YOUR MONEY TO TRAVEL TO THE PLACE COS THEY ARE SCAM. BELIEVE COS I WAS ONCE A VICTIM.

SEE WHAT THEY WILL DO IS TO CONDUCT A TEST COLLECTING #100 AS EXAM MATERIAL FEES. AND THE NEXT DAY CONGRATULATE U THAT U PASSED AND SHOULD COME TO THEIR OFFICE WITH YOUR PASSPORT AND #1500 OR #1200 AS THE CASE MAY BE. TO COLLECT YOUR RECOMMENDATION LETA TO THE COY.

THE WORST IS THAT THIS COYS NEVER REQUIRED YOUR SERVICES. OR IF YOU APPLY FOR OTHER POSITIONS, THEY WILL SENT YOU TO INSURANCE COY THAT WILL REQUIRE U TO MARKET FOR THEM WITH SALARY OR TRANSPORTATION MONEY BUT U WILL DEPEND ON COMMISSION.

PLS MY DEAR DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY, A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. THEY ARE FRUADSTERS.

BEST OF LUCK .

Ol Boy, when you hear or see E-Break, don't wait for the "through" before you disappear. They are ORIGINAL FAKE!!!. I Know them like the back of my hands. They always claim they have vacancy but I doubt if anyone has ever being employed gainfully through them.

They only want to "breakthrough" your pocket!

So Please DISCARD their INVITATION FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Discard their invitation,the company scam is of the highest order.Iam a victim.

MY BROS,

PLEASE RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE, THOSE PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS BEFORE THEY DUPE YOU, RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE............INFACT, START RUNNING NOW

A word is enough for the wise.
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

Pal, I was a victim of this scam in my search for a job. They are purely 419. I mean it. After the test, they sent me a text that i was successful and that i should come for my recommendation letter with 1,300 or thereabout to my potential employer. I was recommended to a computer firm i n ikeja. The man just smiled when I introduced my self n where I came from n told me to get back to me. I then understood, it was just like a arrangement and i heard nothing from them since. So, dont dash out your hard earned money and waste your time. A word they say, is enough for the wise.

guy u got to run or take cover those guys are original 419ers, infact if they call again make them understand that their P.R. is 00000000000000 .wit luv

guy u got to run or take cover those guys are original 419ers, infact if they call again make them understand that their P.R. is 00000000000000 .wit luv

+ Reply