+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: E Breakthrough

Re: E Breakthrough

I BEG OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,DONT DEAL WITH THEM OOOO,I FELL A VICTIM OF THIS UNLAWFUL SO CALLED COMPANY,THEY TOOK THE MONEY I EVEN BORROWED FROM ME.BUT I KNOW ONE THING FOR SURE THAT THEY CAN NEVER GO WITHOUT BEING PUNISHED BY GOD.....................PLS HOUSE BEWARE THEY ARE DAY LIGHT ROBBERS.

I kew something was fishing about this people, Immediate my friend and i applied , our invitation letters were sent on the spot. thank God fore Naijahotjobs oh. we would have wasted money from Port Harcourt to Lagos, we for just loose the man head come back.

I THINK WE SHOULD GO TO THE OFFICE OF THIS SO CALLED E BREAKTHROUGH AND TELL THEM THAT WE RE GRAGUATE AND NOT BEGGERS. I AM ALSO A VITIM AND PROMISE I WIIL COLLECT MY MONEY BACK I DON'T CARE THE MEANS.
    THANKS TO YHE HOUSE AND LETS BEWARE OF THOSE THAT 419 PEOPLE. ONE LOVE

They are complete thiefs.They also send me a text that I pass their exam only to come with 1700 naira. when i refuse they send me anoda txt saying the position is still vacant.My brother run away immediately
    m

Hello Friend. that E Breakthrough is a fraudulent consulting firm. The are set to exploit any nigerian graduate that is so desperate to get a job from or through them. i was there and have seen things for my self. And is a warning to all nigerian youths, and scanning for jobs in Lagos to please stay away from this people: Esther Breathrough and Prime Savic in Awolowo Road and others within the lagos metropolis. I am and also will be interested in anyone who will be willing and volunteer to see to it that we bring these unscrupolous firms down. I don't care whatever they are registered, but very soon we will bring them down. A concern Nigerian Youth. 07039115524

they are scammers and am planning to get them arrested.
    :-(

I think we should organize a way of arresting this illegal outfit

THEY ARE THIEFS, I WAS ALSO INVITED BUT I DID NOT GO BECAUSE I KNOW MANY GRADUATES THAT WERE DUPED. PLS, DON'T BE DESPIRATE , GOD'S TIME IS THE BEST. BIBLE SAY S'' LET NOT YOUR HEART BE WORRIED, BELIEVE IN GOD BELIEVE ALSO IN ME''. ANY ONE THAT ASKS YOU TO BRING IS FAKE. DO THE RIGHT THING IN A RIGHT WAY.

So those people are still fooling around?They'v been around for some time. 1n 2004 during my NYSC in Akwa-Ibom, my fiance and I were invited for there test in Lagos. Thank God we didn't attend.If they truely recruit for big companies as they claim do you think even the MD would still be working for them?

I CAN'T LAUGHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. THIS E-BREAKTHROUGH SHLD NOT BE AN ISSUE BY NOW, I THOUGHT SOMEBODY WOULD HAVE PLAN FOR THEIR ARREST.
    PLS HOUSE-LET'S DISCOURAGE OUR SELVES FROM THIS PPLE, THEY ARE BIG SCAMMERS, I WAS A VICTIM,SO AM TALKING OUT OF EXPERIENCE.MAYB WE SHLD ARRANGE THEIR ARREST.I MEAN IT, ANYBODY UP TO IT SHLD PLS COME UP AND SAY SOMETHING, WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABT THIS PPLE,I MEAN IT.ONE LOVE

my fellow ,i was so happy somebody brought up this burning issues for discussion and also to tell those who are so desperate to beware of this so called scammers, If we call those bunch of idiots at Esther BT crooks,i think it is an understatement,they are "unarmed robberies or pen robbery"( forgive me for the usage of dat grammar).
    Three years ago,i was in search of a job and i applied for position,i got a quick response and i was invited for a test penultimate Saturday, as usual i prepared well enough for the test and getting there i met hundreds of job seekers like myself and i could remember i asked one of my fellow job seekers the credibility of these people because i was not impressed with what i saw that day.he told me we should just "believe" since jobs are scarce to get nowadays, we did the test in the last floor of that building which i think is a church. After the test,we are told that successful candidate will be invited for interview and job placements but we have already paid for a file (#50) before we did the test.
    Just 4 days later,i received a message on my phone that i was one of the lucky candidate who passed the exams and i should check for details in my e-mail box, i rushed down to the cafe to check the details and i was surprised to see that we are going to pay some money before we collect the appointment letter, i paid #2500 for the appointment and i was to go o the company who need my service, on getting there i was surprised to see the manager of that company who told me they cannot afford my transport allowance not to talk of the salary, i report back to Esther BT who told me to apply for another job vacancy,
    To cut the story short,i applied for another job but on the day the day of the test it rained heavily and i was late to the venue of the test.Th amazing thing was that i didnt write anything on that day what i wrote was just my name and the position i applied for but i got another message on my phone that i was a successful candidate in the test and that i should check my e-mail box for details,that is when iit dawn on me that they are 419ers.I didnt go to their office coz i knew it will be the same old story allover again.
    i want to make a suggestion and i want to know if we are not taking laws into our hands, Cant we bombard their office and beat the hell out of those people because if we should report the case to the police,they will not do any tangible and concrete thing, Am waiting for the response,please.
    T

they are criminals they have nothing to offer but to collect the little money u are managing
    S

hey man E B. are real they will give a test to write, if u pass then u will get a recommendation letter to whobe company with 1700. peace out.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast