+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: DUMB MEN, SMART WOMEN

DUMB MEN, SMART WOMEN

A man was sitting reading his papers when his wife hit him round the Head with a frying pan.

"What was that for?" the man asked.

The wife replied "That was for the piece of paper with the name Jenny on it that I found in your pants pocket".

The man then said "When I was at the races last week Jenny was the name of the horse I bet on"

The wife apologized and went on with the housework.

Three days later the man is watching TV when his wife bashes him on the head with an even bigger frying pan, knocking him unconscious.

Upon re-gaining consciousness the man asked why she had hit him again.
    His wife replied. "Your horse phoned".

CHEERS.

N\B: This is to answer requests by people in SOME-MORE's "MUST READ FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO GET MARRIED"
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

Re: DUMB MEN, SMART WOMEN

Good one there flora,good one & nice to have you back here with us.Welcome onboard.
    T

jeanie na wah 4 u ooh...dis ur joke fear me ooh...reminds me of some men who are too scare to get home after work cos dia wive will spank, bully n nag hell out of them...l de fear marriage ooooh...na women de beat dia hubbys these days...l de fear fear oooh...knw its a joke but its happening these days...u see women challenging men even to fights...uwa na acho ikpu, infact...or has it already gone upside down...

even d woman INEC REC in Ekiti state had d temerity to finally sell her conscience by validating d votes she fomerly invalidater a couple of days a ago...only a revolution with serious bloodletting, will stop d PDP...natur and time has a way of taking care of all these gross injustice

hope u r good n sound nw...stay sound!
    may the power of love overcome the love of power!

good one madam,guess u are kool?@kemistkris,look b4 u leap.it was flora that posted that and not jeanie ,anyway,thanks all the same and well and sound now.thanks
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

Is intresting to see that you guys - Florafab and Jeanie- have not left this site yet. Anyway how una dey?
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

ALWAYS BE UR BRODAS KEEPER,MR COOLGUY WHERE HAVE U BEEN?
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

Flora baby, you are welcome, I appreciate the Joke, is just that the lady dey harsh .If i were the husband i would know what to do bcos we have some ladies like that.
    Once again
    the joke was a nice one
    One Luv

yours
    Jibowu
    I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

Nice One!

But don't really think men are that DUMB!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

yeah, firstly,

Mr. Kemistkris,

Abeg shine ur eyes well-well, abi love don dey blind you small small. the Purpose of the joke is not to show the mode of purnishment, but to stress the way some men think they're smart, but at the end of the day, there smartness boomerangs.

@Jibowu, Jeanie, Felixodeli,

Yeah, I'm back and better, (I just hope the dough keeps rolling for me to go to the cafe, 'cos, no more free browsing for me)

@Coolguy,

Yeah, we are the loyal members, not people like you, that allows the wind to blow them away from the site.

Please come back and take your rightful place as the jester of the house and don't let some amateur take your place.

Did you bring Dawaskee along? I miss him.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

@florafab when u say bigger & better,na so gala come dey hungry me. Eh yaaa sorry 4 not having internet access..But there is a way forward.U can always do it frm ur phone.About 90% of all my posts come from my phone. Anyway,if u want it done,here is my number 08069471437
    T

Jeanie, have been around only keeping a low profile.

Florafab na wa ooo. abi sorry for me an economic meltdown cost am.
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

@Felixodeli,
    Its quite obvious that you want to intentionally fall my hand.

After i talked about getting money to browse, u come send ur number, dey talk about mobile browsing, no be money i go use buy recharge card, (even if na free browsing, no be money i go use call/text you, abi dat one too na free?), why dont u just send me a personal message here?

I actually browse on my phone, (but its not free), wen im on mobile browsing its very difficult to post anytin, i can just read, it doesnt keep me signed it, immediately i sign in it sings me out again.

Its obvious you like food, FFO, i jut pray God will give you a Wife that can satisfy your huge appetite (lol)

Waiting for ur PM.

Cheers

hmmmm ! dat woman na gud example of our modern day women!...if it were in the olden days, she will merely cry and seek 4 ways to win her husband back! this days some dey evn lock their husband out of the house! Imagine her guts..hitting her husband wt a frying pan!..if na me be dat man eee...I go re brand my horse immediately!..hehehehe.
    9ice 1 tho!
    be good all the time

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast