+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Topic: Lots of IT E-BOOKS, Certification and Dumbs for free

Lots of IT E-BOOKS, Certification and Dumbs for free

Today is my first day on this site, i just got registered. Actually i have been a member of many networking forum sites for IT guys like this, but not in Nigeria. I was impressed with wat i saw in this site, cos i have been sharing my knowledge with foreign IT guys.

But come to talk of it, i'm ashamed of the fact that al ot of IT guys in this site are claiming to offer sometin for a "small token" sydrome. It's quite unfortunate for us nigerians. That's why we find it difficult to grow in IT business compare to other global countries like India, US and Uk etc.

Well i wat 2 use this medium to annouced my welcome. If u want any book online e-books u can get it for free.we have a couple of sites, like ftp://194.44.214.3/pub/e-books/ And then www.33367.com, for free including certifications exam and dumbs. for ur dumbs go to www.33367.com, click on exam and scroll down till u can wat u're looking for.

Please let's share our knowledge for free.

If u can't find wat u are looking for drop a reply of PM mail for more directions. [email protected]

Enjoy.

Re: Lots of IT E-BOOKS, Certification and Dumbs for free

u know i don't really know how to thank you for these sites. U're simply mavelous and i pray the Good Lord will really advance you in your carreer.
    Keep up d good work.

Falobomi, thaks for appreciation, i still have more good stuffs for free u can also try this link, it's not a website but FTP server just type it on ur address bar ftp://194.44.214.3/pub/e-books/

I have more to come but will upload the links later, since today being 25th October 2007 is my 1st day to visit and registered having gotten it from a friend in d field as well.

Enjoy and pls share this info to fellow IT guys. lets try to remove the "small token of money sydrome" from our mindset and share ideals to mostly fellow IT guys for free.

Kanismith,

I really don't know how to say thank you.

I am overwhelmed with ur kind gesture towards us here. It's only God that knows how far to advance ur course in life.

My prayer is that God who knows the beginning and the end, shall take you to unbelievable heights in life in Jesus name.

But indeed you are God sent to this website and to me.

Just in time when i need some stuff to help me on my Master's programme.

The ftp site is loaded and i m going to share with it my colleagues here.

Thank you once again and we hope to see more of your posts on this wonderful site.

Sincere regards,
    Teadewole

Well thanks, for showing appreciation, those sites i have just given to u guys are very nice sites used abraod. I got it from a friend in India and the other one from a friend in United State.

You don't just need to download them for downloading sake, but do take time to read and put it in practice.

We are really backward in IT compare to other global communities. so i believe if i share these links to my fellow IT guys in Naija maybe we can also begin to know exactly wat they know IT wise.

Pls for the benefit of everyone, anybody that is downloading from those sites i gave earlier, should better start doing that b/cos most at times the administrators might came up with username/password login specially from ftp server or the administrotors might decide to update and delete some files to enable them upload more books.

Thanks for that Info once more.

Keep doing the good work.

kani tanx for the links.keep up d gud wrk my gud man

I reali appreciate good and kind gesture of u kani. I'm reali challenge by forwardness and your kindness. I wish every nigerians are like u.I'm so hapi and encourage dat we sti av people who are unselfish and considerate like u.

I got dis from a friend free, i shud be able to give it 2. Guys, if u need materials on cisco,oracle,linux,microsoft,etc certifications, try www.net130.com, u might be fortunate dat u get exactly wat u're looking for.

Kanismith, nice move u are taking d house 2 da next level. hi room this site will be of great help www.freewarefiles.com different softwares can be download there 4 freeeeeeeeeeeee.

tanx man u r da BOMB
    G

Thank u for your good gesture Kani. Please i will like to have the dump and others in order to prepare for my certifications. my email is [email protected] Regards

+ Reply
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast