+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Topic: DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED TO VIEW MY LAST PAY OUT CHEQUE.get your empire set up now

Re: DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED TO VIEW MY LAST PAY OUT CHEQUE.get your empire set up now

house beware this guy could be a fraudster,i have a prove of fraud against him.He will tell you that he want to setup account for you,then he will show you account he setup since the month of JULY.Uptill now his phone is off,he only put it on at midnight.please be ware,i have more info concerning him from a friend he defrauded N5000.the guy change his password,unfortunately may be he lost the password,so he contacted this man to help him retrieve the password from the gmail since the password was mail to that gmail.This man refuse uptill now,so he went ahead to retrieve the password and took over the account and ask the guy to pay another N4000 for him to setup another one for the guy
    please be ware,some of this tesimonies could be from him.If he doubt me let him refute my claims and i will publish the details of the person,here on this forum
    beware

Re: DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED TO VIEW MY LAST PAY OUT CHEQUE.get your empire set up now

I have sent you a message as you requested since 8/11/2010 and i am yet to receive any PIN from you. I have also called you countless times but your numbers are not going through. What's happening?

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234