+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Topic: DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED TO VIEW MY LAST PAY OUT CHEQUE.get your empire set up now

DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED TO VIEW MY LAST PAY OUT CHEQUE.get your empire set up now

hello house because will make the set up free and pay later /many Nigerians miss use this opportunity .
    Now i have 150 interested people within one week of this advert but to my surprise, it is only few of them responded to our call
    you can now see the proof of one of my last earnings
    kindly download the attached document to view

I can show you how to make money online
    Just by filling out simple online can change your life.
    Basically i make around $700 to $1200 a month from Google.
    I was able to replace my previous job income,working less than 10 hours a week on my computer at home without bothering my friends doing anything like network marketing.

home based business
    Exceptional residual income opportunities
    No Computer knowledge necessary
    I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE NECESSARY TOOLS YOU NEED TO BLAST YOUR WEBSITE ABROAD
    EXCLUSIVE OFFER: SET UP FEE #5000
    IF INTERESTED Send your name and your detail house address in order to receive pin from google
    GOOD NEWS
    I will set it up for you then you pay later
    call me on 08130593129 or 08071410136

Re: DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED TO VIEW MY LAST PAY OUT CHEQUE.get your empire set up now

TO all my clients i want to use this medium wishing you the best of time and to let you know that the time of HARVEST is now please visit your ADSENSE ACCOUNT NOW PLS FILL FREE TO DISPLAY YOUR RESULTS.KINDLY EXPECT MORE FROM ME ,I WANT YOU TO ON YOUR OWN STUDY THE MANUAL I SENT TO YOU AN D THE SOFTWARE YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF.
    CHEERS

Re: DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED TO VIEW MY LAST PAY OUT CHEQUE.get your empire set up now

hi janescout,

i am not your client. i am also using google adsense but unfortunately my account was disabled last friday 15/10/10. My last cheque for the month of August has just been paid into my Dom account.And i have over $2000 in the disabled account which was due for payment by this october ending but i know it wouldnt be paid due to the suspension. Now i want to know how i can go about rejoining Google adsense because it seems to be the only real internet business so far. post ur email please so that i can send u my email address. and do not reply ur response to my issue here plz.

i just sent u a mail

Guy there is no proof to show you are the owner of the cheque that is the pdf. There is no name on it why is it your own?
    d

ASK ANY ASDENSE GURU IF THE CHECK CARRIES NAME .THANKS FOR YOUR CRITICISM
    ALSO NAIJAHOTJOBS ONLY SUPPORT JEG AND PDF FORMAT

the time is now to say no to poverty

would you be willing to give a one on one training on adsense?my email is [email protected]cting your mail.

i want to use this forum to say a big thank you toward your mentorship i really saw your effort in my account pls i need more now i have
    68 EUROS

I CAN BOAST OF MY INCOME.YOU CAN COTNACT ME ON MY PHONE LINE

Details

Pls i need details of google adsense and hw i can make money on it. Send details 2 [email protected]
    O

the best way to get it set up or know more on it is to add me on your face book [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast