+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: DON'T BE DECEIVED.THERE IS NO LONGER FREE BROWSING

DON'T BE DECEIVED.THERE IS NO LONGER FREE BROWSING

Following the recent difficulty experienced by those browsing freely using Freedom,jondo/jap,tor,.....etc,it is because our services provider has placed a firewall on their gprs network restricting proxy server users from accessing the internet through their APN.
    I fell a victim to one of us here after paying N4000 into a guy's account to send the pingfu udp,he did sent me the software and the configurations.I carefully followed the step by step set up process but i swear heaven it never work.after i called him once,he suddenly became mute and and his line was eventually switch off.
    i think users of this forum should be honest even if you intend to make money from your products instead of taking advantage of those who really need this infoware.
    This warranted me to embark on a research and came out with a finding on how to use your glo with proxifier + tor browser.indeed,this is the fastest and easiest connection i have ever came across as modem dial connection is concern...but i am not going to give it out unless you see me face 2 face if possible for business

CONTACT 08087630306

Re: DON'T BE DECEIVED.THERE IS NO LONGER FREE BROWSING

mister, atleast you have benefited from forun members magnamousity,why dont you post the settings for others to benefit from you.

Osasdiddy,
    If you're selfish in nature, to hell with your selfishness!!!
    People like you who hoard info die with it and the world move faster with new inventions.
    For your future benefits, post this so called new setting for others to benefit.

Domics or what do you call yourself.you are so sarcastic.lkindly learn to caution your bad un-briddled mouth..instead of wishing me death,why not begin your own research to come out with better findings. whether i hide my source or publicize it is my decision and not yours and if you think you can instigate me by castigation,you will be the one to die before me...ARE WE CLEAR

I thought i sawont be deceived,there is nothing like free browsing

chop am now

D guy said there's no free browsin any more. He may ve contradicted himself by offering similar product which he said was no longer available. I think he's askin every1 2 b cautious transacting wit ppl who claim to have free internet solutions especially online, as they may just b scams. If u think he (Osasdiddy) can offer u dat product meet him face 2 face, not ONLINE- dat shld b Service b4 pay, at least u c how it works. We really ve 2 watch out 4 fraudsters on d prowl. Good luck guys!

USE YOUR HEAD COS ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD.DO NOT BE DECEIVED WITH CHEAP DREAMS THAT NEVER COME TRUE.
    NIGERIA MUST SURVIVE!
    FLYING WITHOUT WINGS<br />http://www.supremehouseoflove..com

+ Reply