+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Dis virgin by my in-law, I NEED ADVICE?

Dis virgin by my in-law, I NEED ADVICE?

TRUE LIFE STORY.

This thing happened to one of my friend when she went for holiday in her Aunty house during her first year of National Diploma (ND) in the school. The first week of this lady in her aunty house, she started noticing unusual move by her in-law (the husband to the aunty) this lady did not believe it, until this bad night in which this girl was disvirgin by her ante’s husband. ,during this incidence when she was screaming for help, the wife i.e. her aunty did not wake up until this man finishes what he was intended to do; after she woke up from sleep it seems as if this woman conspire with her husband. When blood started rushing, they scuttle her to the hospital that night. After this girl return from the hospital, she went back to her parent house in anguish

Because she doesn’t want to cause enmity among the family she refuses to tell her parent about the incidence and she kept it within herself. Two month later, this man (in-law) that was poor like church rat before has become rich man.

Meanwhile, this girl is now a graduate but no Job and a lot of bad things started happening to her and she is now thinking perhaps this man has used her fate.

Please house, I need serious advice from you. Can she tell her parent again? Or what did u think she should do?

Inaction breeds doubt and fear.Action breeds confidence and courage.If you want 2 conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it.Go out and get busy

Re: Dis virgin by my in-law.

NA WA O,
    SO SHE DIDN'T PRAY AFTER THE INCIDENCE AND IT WAS WRONG FOR HER NOT TO HAVE CONFIDED IN ATLEAST A PERSON.
    IT'S NOT TO LATE, PLEASE PRAY AND TELL SOMEONE, SAY YOUR PASTOR OR YOUR MUM.
    BUT WHY ARE YOU SUSPECTIN THEM NOW?

Re: Dis virgin by my in-law, I NEED ADVICE?

WHAT KIND OF HOSPITAL DID THEY GO, THAT THE DOCTOR DIDNT TELL HER WARDS THAT SHE WAS RAPED? OR DID THE MAN BRIBE THE DOCTOR?

ANYWAYS,
    LET HER SIMPLY GO TO HER PASTOR AND SEEK FOR SOLUTION, OR MAKE SURE SHE MEETS A MAN OF GOD THAT CAN HELP HER DISCOVER IF SOMETHING WENT WRONG DURING THE ENCOUNTER, I.E MAYBE SPIRITUAL MISSION OF DESTINY INTERCHANGE
    Man propose and God dispose, thank God, God no be man cos i for don kpeme oh!

Na wao! After 4yrs; how is she going to lay the claim now? Telling anybody about the incident now is just making mockery of herself cos she 'll be blamed. The only way to avert the situation is just GOD. She should see a man of God for prayers. We should never miss an opportunity to do what is right. Perhaps her condition wouldn't have been like this had she confided on her parents to take steps. Nevertheless, pray, pray; God is in control...
    He Who Is Experienced Lacks Nothing.

Anythn is possible! I hav heard worst stories than this!.....the only way out is for this girl to go to God in prayers...she should stand firm and pass a decree over her devil incarnated in law!
    The effectual fervent prayer of the righteous brakes every yoke of bondage!
    the triumph of evil over good is only but for a season!
    be good all the time

This sounds like something you cooked up. Maybe it's a figment of your imagination. Men, we got more serious things to discuss in the house. Anyway, God is the solution.

u wold ve reported earlier,but never d less God is da answer

why did she not report?. na wa oooo!!!

THE BEST WAY TO SOLVE A RAPE CASE IS TO USE ALL UR MIGHT, STRENGTH, SOUL, SPIRIT AND BODY TO GET A GOOD GRIP OF THE MANS LONGJOHN, MAKE SURE U R HOLDING IT AT THE VERY JUNCTION WHERE THE WHOLE THING JOINS THE GROIN...AND PULL LIKE UR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...MAKE SURE YOU PULL IT OUT...THE GUY WILL GIVE A HEART PIERCING SCREAM THAT NATURE HAS NEVER HEARD...DEFINITELY HIS COLLEAGUES WILL BOLT AWAY ONCE THE SEE THE THING IN UR HAND SHEDING BLOOD...THEY WILL THINK U R A DEMON...EVEN GIVE THEM A CHASE...this is an advice to all girls...l am not joking...l used to have a girlfriend who always dove for that area whenever we had a little misunderstanding...even a giant will succunb once u get him there....as for the victim...take heart and go for therapy and rehab
    may the power of love overcome the love of power!

This sounds like what happened to you and not your friend. First things first, accept it happened so that you can move on with your life. I dont believe u need a man of God to do anything for you. talk to God, He listens to everybody. noone is too big or small for Him. Dont get me wrong, u can still talk to a pastor if u please. Speak to someone u can trust, someone u can confide in. Never ever think its your fault or that it is too late to speak up. Tell your parents, u dont want them to look like bad parents whose children cant confide in them. Ur inlaw and his wife( if she is involved) have done something really bad and by keeping quiet u are hurting yourself more and covering up their evil. someone said how come u are blaming them for ur problems? sometimes its good to TRUST YOUR GUT. u might not know why u believe something so strongly but u know u believe it. Pray Pray Pray. Nothing beats prayer

I want to appreciate those people who have given me excellent advice so far.
    Thanks and God bless.

Inaction breeds doubt and fear.Action breeds confidence and courage.If you want 2 conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it.Go out and get busy

BROTHER TO SUMMARIZE THE WHOLE STORY, IT WAS A COLABO BETWEEN THE COUPLES TO GET RICH BY ANY MEANS, EVEN IT TAKES THEM KILLING. BUT I PITY YOUR FRIEND WHO HAPPENS TO BE THEIR SACRIFICIAL LAMB. (THEY NEEDED A VIRGIN 4 D SACRIFICE, WHICH THE AUNTY KNEW SHE IS STILL ONE. TRY INTERVIEW HER IF HER AUNT ASKE HER ABOUT HER VIRGINITY SATUS B4 THE VISIT, IF YES THEN MY GUESS IS A GOOD AS RIGHT)

+ Reply