+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CHEVRON WAHALA.

CHEVRON WAHALA.

Plz read. I am taking time to share this experiance so that others can be vigilant.there is a terrible situation going on now. This Guys are smart and crooks.my aunty got a message frm a certain number.the message came in a way that it was as if it was sent to a wrong no.the message reads so...... ,kingsley send yr C.V to me right away there is an urgent vacancy that came up in our office that i need to fix you up. After 2dys my aunty called back the number and explained that the message was sent to a wrong number,my fellow naijas this voice sounded so pleased and angelic with my aunty for her heroine act,an elderly voice as to say. they got talking over the phone that was how i was dragged into all this mess.my aunty told the guy on the course of their dis caution that she had a sister who needs a good job.the old man voice promised to go out of his way to help.believe me he sounded like an angel.He demanded for my c.v immediately which i sent immediately and got confirmation from him.He sent me this tex last night. Hope u will be ok with d salary.Initial salary of chevron employee is180,000 per month plus other allowances.And 2day i got this text this morning from chevron team........ This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for employment with Chevron Nig Unlimited.We will get back to you soon, if and only if you are shortlisted for interview.Thanks for your interest in Chevron. I called the the man this morning by 11am as he asked me to do.Says he wants to speak to the higher authorities concerning me. As being a native of rivers is part of criteria.when i called him back i was asked to pay 50,000 naira to be included as natives of rivers so as to get the job whether i pass the test or not.That was when it dawned on me that everything is 419.later, i was called by the same so called good Samaritan whom i hav spent so much money calling on phone to com to P.H. 2morr with 25,000 as they hav decided to consider me bcos of his influence.i told him i dont hav a dime to give that he should help me get the job and hav my first salary he immediately drop the call.And guess what as i open my mail box this nit i saw that the c.v i sent yestday hav bounced back meaning the chevron email doesn't exist
    Why am i sharing all this 1.To inform others least any one fall prey to this wicked guys who are so talented in their diverse ways of defrauding innocent youths 2.To thank God for the knowledge of not allowing me to fall to their plans.

Re: CHEVRON WAHALA.

may God help us.see wat job palaver is causing.pple are using it 2 make money.imagine demanding 50k from a job seeker.this pple are wicked and heartless

Thanx for the enlightenment.
    I hope a lot of house members will read this!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

chigo u re rite we should look out nd try nt 2 b 2 desperate. i was duped by an elderly man who said he was goin 2 get me a job. i spent 18k. so we should all beware as God's tyme is d best.
    DON'T GIVE UP D SKY IS JUST D BEGINING.

thanks for ur awareness , every body need to read this.CHEVRON WAHALA

Re: CHEVRON WAHALA

Na real Chevron wahala.

Congratulations my sister! God has delivered you from your enemies. Chevron ko! Mobil Ni! So they think they are smart abi? Our God is smarter. And He will continue to expose them to us.

Thanks for sharing your experience.
    House, please lets learn from not just her experience, but also from her willingness to share.

Cheers

+ Reply