+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CAN I REALLY GET A JOB ON THE WEB.

CAN I REALLY GET A JOB ON THE WEB.

Pls is this web job search is it realistic cos i have not heard any body getting it ,unless if you are conected.pls tell me if you know any
    Islam Forever

Re: CAN I REALLY GET A JOB ON THE WEB.

@poster

Welcome to the world of the Internet! It seems everything here appears unreal to you. Well, the answer to your question is that you can get jobs through the Internet.

The fact that you've not seen people who get jobs here does not mean that people do not actually get jobs from the Internet. At least, I am one of the people who have benefited from the generosity of the Internet - I got my Job from here.

CAUTION: There are unscrupolous scavengers out there looking for uninformed and gullible newbies to devour.

I am talking about some fake companies posing to be real. They tell of jobs that may or may not exist. At some stage, you are told to pay a certain amount of money to secure one thing or the other. When you hear anyone saying something like this, do you know what to do? RUN RUN RUN

Whenever you are asked to pay some money for any favour of any kind, please run away. Most of them are liars.

But on a general note, getting jobs from here is easy as long as you are qualified and experienced.

My advice
    Jojo
    Joshua Otuonye C.<br />08037971139<br />Proudly Nigerian

Azeezee am happy u have seem many that have gotten a job through this web and our sister just got a job with Access bank and its a thing of joy urs can come too infact many have given one tesmony or the other dont be discouraged ok keep on searching and dont relent apply to any vacant that suits ur feild of study one day God in his grace will suprise u and put a smile on ur face like others.
    Cheers

AZEEZEE
    JUST CONTINUE TO CHECK THIS SITE AND IF YOU SEE ANY POSITION YOU THINK YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR APPPLY AND THEN PRAY AND WATCH GOD DO HIS WONDERS.

JUST BE POSITIVE, BELIEVE AND REJOICE WITH THOSE WHO HAVE GOTTEN COS YOURS TOO WILL SURELY COME.

GOD BLESS
    Revelation 22: 11-12

DEAR I HAVE AN INTERVIEW 2MORO AT 10AM IN IKOYI BUT I&#39;M NOT SURE IF I DID MAKE IT.

BUT ALL AM SAYING IS DAT I GOT THE NOTICE OF THE JOB HERE,AND I APPLIED NOW AVE BIN CALLED FOR AN INTERVIEW.

BUT PLS,PLS,PLS WATCH OUT FOR PERSONS OR ORGANIZATION THAT WILL ASK FOR MONEY OK!

+ Reply