+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Callredux Urgent

Callredux Urgent

Hi, pls has anyone attended callredux training, b'cos l'm not based in lagos, l received text messeges as regard training from them which ends on 24/sept/09 in Lagos. How geniue is it?

Re: Callredux Urgent

Scam my dear. I live in Lekki and was invited for the training at Ilupeju but the whole thing is a darn farce!
    Its not worth it 'cept if u feel lyk having some adventure!
    There are no strangers in this world,<br />only friends waiting 2 be met.

PLS IT IS NOT A SCAM. I ATTENDED THE TRAINING.ITS REAL. WEBSOFT IS REAL PLS STOP CARRYING THEIR NAME OUT.CALL REDUX IS REAL.

@floxoge, how a they real? Were u given ID and other thing? Where did you attend the training? Pls brief us so that we staying outside lagos will not waste time and money coming down. Pls shed more light.

Callredux is not a scam. I attended the training and lot of people also did,especially Lagos,abuja and oshogbo. We were given call cards,fliers and enough posters. Right now myself and some other people i met during d train use the line and we communicate 4 free. Now i understand why dey need enough marketers. Its simply becos there not d only agent market the glo redux plan,5 other companies also had contract 2 market it. Stop saying wat u don't cos callredux is real.

See, you guys need to stop throwing abusive words at your selves as such words are unethical in a forum like this. Whoever is under-informed shouldn't overbear on what might be confusing to others. Let's not mislead ourselves and be united so that we can all achieve the purpose of this course. One love.
    l

This is sth else. Is there no phone u can call 2 link u 2 them? Or log onto their website.
    Most importantly, it depends on what u want. Its not a matter of running 2 any trainin or what ever. U mst have your own target, goals, likes and ofcourse standard. If u can cope favorably in Lag, then tak advantage of it 2 possibly seek 4 greener pasture.
    Then pray about it. All the best

we

Guys they are real. I was at their office for training and met alot of people there. The office address is 1b oyewole oshodi off sura mogaji ilupeju lagos.

Those of you that's into getaway.OR club freedom..do u know their physical office address? I use to think they are fake but when i WENT FOR THE TRAINING I WAS GLAD I DID.

TosinOrioke, u cannot get a decent job with all these attitude of yours. To all doubting Thomases, callredux is here to stay nate it or love it

goodday fellas, i am new on this site and i thank u guys for all contributions and zeal. with this site i was able to get that job with callredux. i was skeptical at first but went for the training anyway and was glad i did. as of now i have appointments with big orgs whom r interested with the plan. but for those of us that marketing executives i would like us to keep in touch, i was not able to collect anyones number during the trainin cos i had not activated my line. so pls this is my callredux number 07057051505. u can put urs on this media so we can talk especialy the marketers at the north cos am in jos. thanks

House, i was sick for the d past 3weks,thanks God i'm okey now.i miss d training,i am not hpy about it. pls how can i get d call card,fliers,and posters since i did not attent training?.
    glamis

+ Reply