+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: CallRedux Calling!!! 4 aptitude test

(No subject)

I also got d msg 2day.I ve nt d slightest idea wot its goin 2 b like but i gues its goin 2 be easy.lets all relax.it is well.jst pray hard.it won't pass us by.

Re: CallRedux Calling!!!

helo house,i got the text and the mail also.how do we prepare for the test?

My problem now is how 2 get a reliable internet connection cos one of the metrics used in judgin performance is SPEED!
    I'm currently posted 2 one villa for nysc & there's just one make-believe cafe in sight.
    The Good Lord that commenced this will surely finish it IJN!

hello house i got this ''You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1'' . after registration, i got a welcome mail immedatlly but i could't finish d registration of my personal details, which keeps giving me this information above. someone pls hepl explain. thanks

I got same text and mail. i have registered. its a test of how far you understand their concept, products and services plus sales work. I will only advise us to make sure we do it where their is a relatively good internet speed. Speed and Accuracy is the key here. GOD WILL HELP US ALL

hey guys,
    please can anyone help out with the time we applied and what we applied for?
    I cant remember how I applied and when, the info will be very vital for me.
    I will be glad.
    thanks
    cheers

@ oloksman07, i applied on the 2nd of june for the post of a marketing executive. yours will be around this time too

@ joygina, i got the same error message too after registration and was unable to complete my personal details.let's just keep trying. could be another error again from their site.

@lanreibitola,checkout the available cafe on site b4 the test period and find if they reliable, if not look for one outside that area for the purpose of the test(if u can make the sacrifice).

@samtex/uyaiobong, pls be sure that the email address you entered for registration is the same as the one you used to apply for callredux or it is simply that you were not been shortlisted for the next stage(refer back to the application email u received from them for this info).

@ all, i think the test is going to comprise of some marketing questions which will evaluate your understanding of callredux products. let's all refer to their site and study everything about them properly.

pls note: (for those who could not login in to the site to register, check your email box again because another link has been sent.(the scripts have been rectified i guess)

come to think of it,do we write the test at anytime(morning,afternoon,night) as no time was specified!

Hello House, I have taking time to register and called the number on their web page.. the SQL error of a thing is not enough to void your registration. log in with your fone number and the password you supplied when registring. what i think is that the whole show is a marketing stuff. you work from home. try to convince people to go for rge reduce solution of calling and the only network i see working with call redux is Glo with their Glo Redux VPN
    Better to die on my feet than to die on another man lap

i just finished my registration i wish the house best of luck

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12