+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: CallRedux Calling!!! 4 aptitude test

CallRedux Calling!!! 4 aptitude test

Please House i just recieved a Text and an email from Callredux, telling me i have an online Test come 22nd of this Month. please brothers and Sisters that have attempted it before, what am i suppose to expect and do. and Please what is the text Format and what am suppose to expect. Please house help me make this opportunity nor pass me by, God don hear my Prayer...........Scott
    Scotty

Re: CallRedux Calling!!!

ma dear,not only you o,but according to the text,its supposed to be an on line test,i was asked to check ma e box for further details n register for the on line test,den go trudia site for the test for a basic understanding of their products,i av bin trying to open the site too but its not going tru,lets just wait for the registration first then,we knw wat next,lol,alll willl be well

helo scott, i got the same online test invitation by callredux today too. but in the process of trying to register through the link i received, it was unaccessible ( not found). how do i go about this?
    pls those who received the same text or had similar experience of such test should advise us on what to expect
    thanks

My Brothers, please listen, the link they sent to you is full of wrong scritpting, all you need to do for it to work is to type directly the Website address on a fresh broswer, then it will work plz try it as i have registered but not been able to log on to my profile.......let keep in touch so we can be of help to each other.
    Scotty

I got the same text, and its gonna be an online test. Please for those that have an idea on what the test is goona be lyke, kindly share it here so we could prepare in the right tracks
    Lord you are good and your mercy endureth forever

Same hia o! i received the mail and text too, but can't seem to register, i think i'll just try what scott said.

I got the same text too but no mail yet. How do I register without the mail? Somebody help me.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

My brother Samtex, Just simply type this to Register and please all my brothers and sister please do the same www.callredux.com/testregistration. when u do this it will work... God bless you all
    Scotty

hello house i also got the mail i just registered there. am trying to log in

i also got a txt too ok no worries jst read the content of the site and do it yea ok am doing mine on the 23rd 2 give myself time to study iv already done that but to do more i guess ok later then.

They've just sent me another mail with the link that works

I checked my email, both inbox and bulk, no mail was sent. I tried to register via the link www.callredux.com/testregisteration but I was told I did not register for the marketing job but I did. If I did not register, how come I got the text message. I am very sure something went wrong with my email address. Is there any way to get registered with my mobile number? Somebody help a brother. One love.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

i recieve the same text. I typed in the web address and it opens but after filling the required data, on sumission, it showed that there is an error on my url. when i tried it again, it was not opening but rather displayed an information that i didn't apply for the position. Please how do i go about registering, help.
    one luv

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast