+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Callredux calling!!

Callredux calling!!

Callredux just got back 2 me telling me 2 start selling/marketing. I think something is wrong with d guys behind this shit & i'm telling them 2 go 2 hell & die.

Re: Callredux calling!!

MY PEOPLE, THE ADDRESS, PLOT 434, ZAMBEZI CRESCENT, MAITAMA, ABUJA. HAPPEN TO BE THE ADDRESS OF VETERINARY COUNCIL OF NIGERIA, I BEGIN TO SMELL A BIG RAT IN THIS OFFER, BUT ANY BODY WHO CAN TAKE RISK SHOULD TRY AND LET SEE[/i].

also got the text and mail, asking me to log on to their website and upload my pics and also to start selling.
    i tot the initial job offer was for marketing executive trainee?

when are we suppose to start the training?

we ve not even been invited to their corporate head office as real situations demands.

how do we know if this callredux stuffs really works?

since they decided to offer us opportunity as INDEPENDENT MARKETERS, dat means we will be selling for them for a very long time without being made their staff!

are we not suppose the ve the product in our mobile, so that when we go marketing we will know how to present the product to prosepective buyers.

why is it that all correspondences with CALLREDUX has only being via INTERNET, it just dont seems right?

DO ANY ONE IN THE HOUSE KNOWS ANY OF THEIR STAFFS?

i got the same text to but i'm scared because it does not look real at all. since they said marketing executive trainee, i thought we will be given a kind of training in the head or branch office on how to go along with the product and how to present to the prospective buyers. Beside why are we asked to buy the vpn plan when we will be the people to market it. they supposed to have given us, may latter deduct it from our salary. anywhere i want to give up, because i can't work with people i've not contacted face to face incase of any thing since it has to do with people's money. i don't want to go to jail just for the sake of job.
    Those want to try should do and share their experience with the house. one luv

its funny how i passed the test because i did not write it. i think wat they want is a free lance marketers. they are looking for cheap labour.

has'nt anybody here heard about web hosting and advertisement!! that's what i think this callredux is doing with folks looking for job. They advertising their products to those who visit their site, the people that visit the site the more money they make. that's how i see it. somebody pls prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by winichibo
    its funny how i passed the test because i did not write it. i think wat they want is a free lance marketers. they are looking for cheap labour.
    U mean u passed a text u didn't write?
    Are u serious about this?

Quote Originally Posted by angel01
    U mean u passed a text u didn't write?
    Are u serious about this?
    serious i opened the page tried the first question and closed it it didnt make sense to me. well all the same CALL REDUX MIRACLEe happened in my first bank test.

GOD OF MIRACLE HAS GIVING YOU YOUR MIRACLE JOB? E GO BETTER

+ Reply