THis is the era of Blacks creating their own planet, BLACK PLANET. I Know many of you are active member of this community, but.

Its now the time for nigerian to support 'made in nigeria'. You may not wear cloths, jewelry and articles made in nigeria, yet, we can support naija effort by join online community where we can share ideas on nigeria improvement.

Such a community is NAIJAPALS.COM. although we are familiar with black planet,www.naijapals.com can afford us more better friendship, networking, date & love, humor and opportunity to share our thought, believe and ideas with fellow naija.

On such www.naijapals.com , we can exercise freedom of information even if the legislators denied us such priviledges; we can chart a new, innovative and progressive path for our beloved Nigeria; Political, Power, Industrial, Security and Economic rennovation can be instituted intellectually by Naijas for Naija; and a lot of such good things will be achieved through collective actions of us.

So, why wait? Register with www.naijapals.com and share your mind with me, and nigerians.

I'm available @ www.naijapals.com/Ebena and will like to see you there.