+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: WHITE MAN OR BLACK MAN ? EVERYBODY READ THIS

WHITE MAN OR BLACK MAN ? EVERYBODY READ THIS

Hello,
    I've thought about this for sometime now,and i want us to share our experience and views on this issue.DO U PREFER A WHITE MAN TO INTERVIEW U OR A BLACK MAN?WHOM DO U PREFER?
    From my experience with job interviews,i strongly prefer the white man to the black man.A black man most times believe that u can't do the job even after passing the rigorous test and interviews of different stages(i.e entry level jobs),a black man will continuously be clamoring on ur age and the type of school u graduated from,a black man already knows the person he wants to give the job.i.e arrangee,a black man will be interested in ur religion,tribe and gender.
    You see i went for an interview in here in lagos in one of the big oil companies.Infact i stressed myself so much that i tried to master everything am going to say.When the interview started,the two white men(britons) asked me these questions;

1) Let us meet you
    2) What did u do in ur NYSC?
    3) Can u do the job?
    4) Any question for us?

And that was all.Luckily for me i scaled through,and am just waiting for the appointment letter,bcos i was emailed that i made it.

Secondly,i've gone to one telecommunication firm and oil servicing company too,and the white guys are just too reasonable bcos they are after what you can do.

You see stressing a little about we black men,i wrote an aptitude test with a well known auditing firm both locally and internationally known.I passed their apptitude test and at the interview i found out that i happened to be the only engineering graduate invited for the interview.so when the interview started,these are the questions the two black women and a black young man asked me;

1) Tell us about urself
    2) Which school did u graduated from?
    3) In your school we are sure the students sorts lecturers,why?
    4) How many cult groups do u have in ur school?
    5) And which cult do u belong to?
    6) What is the name of ur girl friend in ur school?
    7) Do u smoke?
    Why leaving engineering for an auditing firm?

Infact after the interview,i really won't blame them asking me about sorting in my school,cultism bcos am sure they are trying to know if i can defend their firm if employed.But what annoyed me most was that when the advert came out,it was stipulated that "ANY DISCIPLINE" can apply.
    So when the result came out my name was not there except for all the accounting graduates.My people please share ur experience and views.Stay bless.

SAMMIE

Re: WHITE MAN OR BLACK MAN ? EVERYBODY READ THIS

Guy u no get work. Thank God for ur new job and let the black culture rest. There's nothing u can do about it

well you said it right but the only problem with us black is that we don't appreciate and value ourselves.

May God help us in Niger infact Africans as a whole, u see here in Nigeria we are just like cats and rats, a typical Nigerian who is in a better position will want to oppress his fellow Nigerian why just becos he /she wants to remain there and be worshipped but whites are never like that, they will always want the rite person to be there.may God help us.
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie

May God help us in Niger infact Africans as a whole, u see here in Nigeria we are just like cats and rats, a typical Nigerian who is in a better position will want to oppress his fellow Nigerian why just becos he /she wants to remain there and be worshipped but whites are never like that, they will always want the rite person to be there.may God help us.
    do u tink d whites re nt as corrupt as we are?

Hello
    Am mary ,
    i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my mail so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address ([email protected]) I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply in my mail don't send it in the site.
    Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life
    ([email protected])

I really do not care who interviews me. So far as he does not let personal opinion interfere with how he sees my qualifications Nationality or Color is not an issue here

+ Reply