It is now a fact that the internet cant be negleted in our daily activities,but 75% of people in nigeria finds it difficult to access the internet mainly because of the inconsidrate charges placed on data usage by the network providers in nigeria,however many efforts had been made by nigerian youths to find a way round to access these services free of charge or at lower rate,they used http,ssl,vpn and so on tunelling softwares which gets blocked after a short period. As researches went on, an indian software was introduced called the indian web proxy or international web proxy.it is a java software that works by encrypting your data and tunelling it via a php script hosted on a web host.this is what i have been using for two years now and have enjoyed it 24/7 unless there is a major breakdown on mtn's service.mtn is the major network it works with.Beside the simpleness of this software,many nigerians finds it hard to host d php script and get thier servers,which is needed for the successful operation of the software and to be plain i have been solving this issue for ma clients and making living out of it,when u buy mtn data for eg as much as 8k they still give u limited data usage. Here is ma deal,i will host ur php script and charge you 2thousand naira per mnth,why am i charging u-its because i have to pay the company that will host your server and my gain is 5 hundred naira.am revealing all these things coz its good to be plain.here are the benefits of my offer
1.enjoy unlimited data usage so far u pay ur monthly charges.u can download 1000gb i dnt care
2.access secured sites like facebook yahoo,gmail,blogger etc
3.it powers yahoo messenger ,skype and forex softwares,it is also compatible with idm which makes downloading very sweet,i download 150mb files in 15mins using ordinary gprs phone as modem
4.stream videos online and also play musics online.
5.there is no downtime,enjoy fast surfing even without 3g coverage
6.enjoy ma customer support which ma clients cnt stop talking about,we do our bizz like brothers
BONUS
Get access to loads of ebooks worth thousands of dollars
Get software that will enable you use your usb flash as ram on your winxp and make it faster than the super computer at your skul,if there is.lol.
Many m
any m
ore i wont mention.
If u think we can have a deal,contact me [email protected] or call
08091981234 for futher info u can meet me live if u wish to,i live in onitsha.
If u dont knw anything abt this software dont bother coz i will send u a detaild instruction on how to set it up,very simple!